1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Star Wars: Leia Organa, Weapons & More One with the Force

Journey through galaxies far, far away as Leia Organa, with classic weaponry and familiar furniture

1. The Heart of the Rebellion

AmazonValkyrie
    Updating the Leia Organa mod for Glad Giraffe standards. Still not including the updated weapons. They're still a fix in progress. This update also adds/changes a few minor things:

-Price increase on Tantive IV wardrobe
    -Ceremonial caped sleeves jump animation fix
    -Ceremonial braid back item (recolored the slave braid because it worked :p)
    -Ceremonial half wig added to wear with ceremonial braid

What to expect for future Leia updates?
    I *am* working at fixing Leia's weaponry. I plan to make tiered versions of each, and secondary functions (once I figure it out) for all the weapons as well.

I'd also like to *finally* get crackin' on Star Wars furniture sets and materials, especially since I've already started with the Tantive IV wardrobe.

Anyway, have fun traversing the galaxy as Leia!
Return to update list...