1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Star Wars: Leia Organa, Weapons & More One with the Force

Journey through galaxies far, far away as Leia Organa, with classic weaponry and familiar furniture

1. Leia has re-entered the battlefield

AmazonValkyrie
    Finally updating! Basic list of changes/additions:

-Leia's Lightsaber has been remade! Using the alt-ability "Cyan Slash", sends you on a forward flip through the air swinging the lightsaber. You can do this mid-air as well!

-The Electrostaff uses the same physical move as the cyan slash, but it cannot be used mid-air. It does, however emit electricity upon your enemies

-Human eye minor-mod option omitted. I figured if anyone wanted it, there are better options available. If anyone does miss it I can upload a workable version.

-Republic Wardrobe slimmed down in size, although it's still a bit bulky.

-Crafting configuration remade, and built for "decorations" when I get to making more Star Wars furniture.
    Agoraphobian likes this.
Return to update list...