1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Star Wars: Leia Organa, Weapons & More One with the Force

Journey through galaxies far, far away as Leia Organa, with classic weaponry and familiar furniture

1. Upbeat Giraffe update, wardrobe, and nostalgic storage

AmazonValkyrie
    Finally updated to Upbeat Giraffe >_<! A VERY special thanks goes out to xxxswatelitexxx for the advice in helping me to update this mod. Also a VERY VERY special thanks to my bf who did more work than I in updating the files for this mod to Upbeat Giraffe standards.

This mod was ready to update over a year ago, but alas it never was. The additions are minor, but to begin with the clothing and wigs of this mod are now craftable with the Old Republic Wardrobe. The design was of course taken from Star Wars: The Old Republic. This model won't stick around for long as I'd rather be using something more reminiscent of the Tantive IV, so it's kind of a placeholder for the moment, though I may still include it as an option.

[​IMG]

I don't believe I introduced these in my last update a year ago sooooo.....Nostalgic Storage? Well I crafted the Footlocker and Plasteel Cylinder from Knights of the Old Republic. I dug through the first KotOR game's files to scrounge up the sounds from the footlocker and plasteel cylinder, so you'll hear them in game when in use!

[​IMG]
    Footlocker^
    [​IMG]
    Plasteel Cylinder^

Anyway, enjoy traversing the galaxies as Leia Organa once again! I know I will ^_^ I'm hoping to make some decent changes, and create a weapon upgrade system for the mod so that you can keep using them as you level your character, and re-implement the few lightsabers I had added (along with the tons of others that my bf crafted for the mod). There are still many more outfits I want to create for this mod so keep your eye out for updates!
Return to update list...