1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Star Wars: Leia Organa, Weapons & More One with the Force

Journey through galaxies far, far away as Leia Organa, with classic weaponry and familiar furniture

1. Tiered Weapons/Graphics Revision/Human Eye Option

AmazonValkyrie
    Tiered Weaponry Added and Updated: The initial weaponry I created wasn't my best work. It was criticized for being too thin, and upon re-examination, I felt the same way too >_< So all of the weaponry has been remade, and they all now have alt abilities! It's important to note that they now all emit the proper blaster sound from the films! Leia's DDC Defender pistol was tough to find. They follow the recipes of the vanilla tiered weapons, and each use the tier that came before it in it's recipe (except for Tier I weapons). Anyway, check it out:
    [​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

No lightsabers yet, but I *am* working on the setup for one at the moment, so stay tuned :p

-Leia's hairstyles were revised, with most showing a good amount of change. My earlier sprite work wasn't my best, and it needed a good retouch. A few of the outfits were slightly retouched as well: The metal bikini (chest and leg armors) and the classic Leia (chest armor).

-Hair color in human.species.patch now has an updated hair color listing to match the current, vanilla hair colors (plus two of my own) human.species file.

-The Human Eye mod:
    [​IMG]

Included in this update is a small, separate mod that adds an eye to the humans. It was an aesthetic I liked and chose to use on Leia's imagery for this mod, and figured I'd offer it to downloaders as an *option*. It was a very small scale mod, so I wasn't sure if I should release it separately or not. If you don't want it, just delete the "Human Eye" mod folder.

---Coming Soon!----
    -Lightsabers
    -Dye-ability is being considered for all outfits, but will definitely be set in motion for the metal bikini and wigs.
    -Hopefully a new outfit or two ;)

Agoraphobian likes this.
Return to update list...