1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Star Wars: Leia Organa, Weapons & More One with the Force

Journey through galaxies far, far away as Leia Organa, with classic weaponry and familiar furniture

1. Jedi Knight Leia added + more!

AmazonValkyrie
    Jedi Knight Leia has been added! I'm Loving how she turned out, though she still needs a version with Jedi robes. Expect to see her Jedi robes next! I was going to wait and group that in with more additions, but that's going to take me more time than I originally thought >_< This is mainly due to the fact that I'm creating a wardrobe to act as a crafting station for Leia's attire. It's design will mimic that of the interior of the Tantive IV so that it can fit beautifully in with the ship! Anyhow, my major hang up is figuring out animations for it, because I want it to open and close like a real wardrobe. Thus, I decided to go ahead and release this new content.

Besides Jedi Knight Leia, the major addition/change to this mod is that I've separated the armors mod from the weapons, and given the weapons their own crafting station. The design for this new crafting station comes straight from Star Wars: The Old Republic! It's the workbench that's used for weapon/armor modifications in the MMO. I did remove the seemingly pointless wrench from the side in my version and opted for more pointless blinking lights lol, though I considered adding it in and animating it. Here's what it will look like in game:

[​IMG]

Other additions:
    -Lightsabers! I rebuilt srecinto's weapons of Star Wars mod. Included is my creation of Leia's cyan blue lightsaber. Unfortunately, srecinto hadn't updated his mod in a while, though he may return some day. I'm practicing different ways of rendering sabers, so expect a lot of changes and a lot of additions as I will add a wide variation of colors. I'm wanting to pull more and more from Star Wars: The Old Republic and use their saber colors and perhaps even add some armors from that game.

-E-11 Blaster Rifle added (It's the Imperial Stormtrooper's weapon of choice). Expect some edits to this one as I'm not completely satisfied with it.

-DH-17 Blaster Pistol added (It's the rebel blaster from the films). I kinda feel like it's oversized, so I might tweak it.

- Leia's Ewok Dress hairstyle is now also a wig. I fixed the issue I was having by removing part of the hair so that it wouldn't show through on the sprite. Let me know if you have any issues with it or Leia's Jedi Knight wig.

**NOTE**

Delete your old installation of this mod before installing. When you go to install this one, extract the two folders ("LeiaOrganaMod" & "Republic Workbench") from their containing folder and place them in the mods directory.

Screenshots!

The design for Leia's Jedi Knight outfit comes from this beautiful image:
    [​IMG]

Jedi Knight Leia in game:

[​IMG]
    With Lightsaber:
    [​IMG]
    puffintoast likes this.
Return to update list...