1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Star Wars: Leia Organa, Weapons & More One with the Force

Journey through galaxies far, far away as Leia Organa, with classic weaponry and familiar furniture

1. Error with earlier update tonight. Fixed with this one.

AmazonValkyrie
    Please re-download and overwrite the LeiaOrganaMod folder in your mods folder ^_^
  2. Color palette change to Bespin Escape outfit

AmazonValkyrie
    The whites have been made whiter in Leia's Bespin Escape outfit. Below is a before and after >_< :

Before:[​IMG] After:

[​IMG] Tomorrow/today will also see the completion of Hoth Leia, and maybe a few other things if I can finish up a bit more.
    arrjaytea likes this.
  3. Fixes for update and Bespin Escape outfit added!

AmazonValkyrie
    Ugh, this update threw me for a loop, but I came out with a better understanding of things. Anyhow, today saw the completion of Leia's Bespin Escape outfit (pictured below). I'm a bit iffy about the color palette, so expect a possible change there. Of course this meant the addition of her Bespin braid hairstyle and wig for usage. Just overwrite all previous Leia Organa Mod data with this one in your mods folder!

[​IMG] Springing from this sprite will be,...
  4. Latest Additions!

AmazonValkyrie
    With this resource update adds the following to the Leia Organa mod:

- Boushh Armor (Chest piece, legs, helmet, and tapered cape)
    - Boushh Leia wig, to use as a vanity headpiece when ya don't wanna wear the helmet!
    - Empire Strikes Back final scene hairstyle for Leia. This goes with her royal robes in the first release.
    - Boushh's electrostaff! This one may be tweaked later, but for now it has tier10 stats.
    - Updated recipes. Now these vanity items can be crafted on the fly for one pixel...
  5. Fixed minor pixel issue

AmazonValkyrie
    I fixed a missing pixel issue with the seated sprite, so just overwrite your pants.png file in human-classicleia, with the one in this updated download!