1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Starbound Extended (Pleased Giraffe) (Returning For 1.0) Rebirth 1.2.1

Starbound getting boring? Want some more content? This Pack contains everything you need!

1. Athaion
    Athaion
    4/5,
    Version: Unsettled Buzzard 2.2
    Got an issue where the Avali aren't showing o the char creation screen, all else is great though, nice to spice up Vanilla SB with :D

...Along with FrackinUniverse Installed ;) <3
    1. haynesy566
      Author's Response
      That issue could be due to not having a big enough extended character slots or possibly because the pack has not been updated in some time, try installing a different character creation mod. And "officially" i do not have permission to include Frackin Universe but if it works alongside other mods in this pack then thats great! Thanks for the review, if you'd like to discuss any issues further please dont hesitate to contact me privately or hit up the discussion tab!
  2. WhiteTiger225
    WhiteTiger225
    5/5,
    k
  3. marafon514
    marafon514
    5/5,
    Nice modpack bro, 5 stars.
    1. haynesy566
      Author's Response
      Thanks a heap!
  4. rawkinrex
    rawkinrex
    5/5,
    Great Mod Pack. Thanks for including my mods in your pack.
    1. haynesy566
      Author's Response
      Thanks! Not a problem, its my pleasure!
  5. masteredwood
    masteredwood
    5/5,
    Looks good and douse what it says... Although its just a Modpack, has (most of) the stuff I would want.
    1. haynesy566
      Author's Response
      Thanks for the review!