1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Starbound : Mass Effect Edition v0.3.1a

Mass Effect in Starbound

1. <//Cyb3r_R4t>
    <//Cyb3r_R4t>
    4/5,
    Version: v0.3.1a
    someone please update this mod
  2. lordglythglyth
    lordglythglyth
    5/5,
    wake up n update man:P
  3. Khaylebsters
    Khaylebsters
    5/5,
    Hurry and update!!!
  4. Oey
    Oey
    5/5,
    this mod is fantastic my favorate thing about the mod is that is the sounds and the whole theme however it is saddly out of date and i don't see any signs of being able to play it again.......witch is a real shame
  5. SIRSQUASH
    SIRSQUASH
    5/5,
    A very good mod but....PLEASE add Quarians.
  6. ToxicAudri
    ToxicAudri
    3/5,
    Crashes at startup and unplayable.

Mainly downloaded this for the Normandy SR1 ship, but I am no coder or modder and have no clue how to make a stand alone for the Normandy ship myself. T_T

If nothing else could you please make the ship a standalone mod?
  7. alextherus
    alextherus
    4/5,
    Nice mod. But now with Pleased Giraffe it crashes :( Looking forward for an update!
  8. trollcritic
    trollcritic
    5/5,
    Cant play because of this f**** giraf update , and cant found any clue to play in a old versions or something who can let me play with the ME universe ! ... take my 5 stars beacause you deserve it ! and i know you work on the mod for the giraf update... i spend 4 hours to try playing with the mods .... hope you make a compatible version soon ...... if you found any tricks ==> sirclosenough@gmail.com , thanks
  9. paul8751
    paul8751
    4/5,
    Love mass effect and would love to use this but trying to update the quests and ai that is causing the crashes myself keeps leading me to new problems
  10. GnFreeMan
    GnFreeMan
    3/5,
    can't run the game, crash when loading menu! Tell me what to do!
  11. cooldood
    cooldood
    3/5,
    why doesn't it work for the pleased giraffe update 4? I copy pasted this into the mods folder but then it keeps on crashing
  12. BateyN7
    BateyN7
    5/5,
    I LOVE Mass effect! I love Starbound MASHUP!!!!!!!! excellent mod keep up the good work. Cant wait to see what else you have produced.
  13. magasa
    magasa
    5/5,
    super cool.
  14. jonxwolf
    jonxwolf
    5/5,
    GREET MOD
  15. tortoise10heads
    tortoise10heads
    5/5,
    Really great mod!!! I love Mass Effect and Starbound and this is a great combination. I do have one question. How do I unlock all of my ship's rooms?
  16. Corvoeevon
    Corvoeevon
    5/5,
    I love it, but - how do you get the weapons to be more powerful? In my game, they only do 5 DPS
  17. glu6glu6
    glu6glu6
    5/5,
    As of now, great content. A must if playing humans since the human background correlates to the mass effect universe, and can be treated as if this is the sequel of ME3 if the Reapers did destroy Earth. The beacons and the music is great.

Of course there are things to be added still, I would love to see the ME3 armors multiplayer implemented, more biotics, companion recruitment would be a hoot and also usable normandy for the default races.

A lot of potential, but a lot of work, as of now great job guys and keep doing your best.
  18. YanniFirewind
    YanniFirewind
    5/5,
    Awesome mod that adds a lot to the game.
  19. AlexisII
    AlexisII
    5/5,
    Version: v0.3.1
    The best Mod for the Top-Fans of the Mass-Effect-Series
  20. Valeriya_Minako
    Valeriya_Minako
    5/5,
    Version: v0.3.1
    It's a great mod and it can emulate the life of a ME player in Starbound