1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Starbound Side Stories 1.99

Adds new locations on planets and quests to existing dungeons.

1. neowiz73
    neowiz73
    5/5,
    Version: 1.3
    This mod is so essential. I happen to be using this mod as part of a compilation of mods a little while back. I removed some of the mods from the compilation do to lack of interest except for this one of course. I had been playing with this mod for so long I had forgotten the Ancient planets and research facility were part of this mod.
    I was playing the nightlies lately wondering where the heck the Ancient planets and research facility are... *Do'h* When mods are so essential you think of them as part of the main game then that's amazing.
    1. Luminaesthesia
      Author's Response
      First off, thank you so much! That means a lot to me, and comments like these keep modders doing the best work they can. Secondly check out the nightly link at the bottom of the page, you'll have a ton of new stuff to play with in the mod. I'm just about to upload a new version that will have the first city in Starbound, the Floran tree city of Ishcarta! Let me know what you think!
  2. enceos
    enceos
    5/5,
    This mod triples the fun of exploring new worlds. Game becomes as enjoyable as never before. Thank you Lumi!
  3. roozbeh
    roozbeh
    5/5,
    how do i intall this mod? i cant find the MODPAK file
  4. CrystalCharlie
    CrystalCharlie
    5/5,
    Awesome mod.
  5. thatguy110
    thatguy110
    5/5,
    Wow, i love this mod! Keep up the work!
  6. hazardxxi
    hazardxxi
    5/5,
    Is there a wiki?
    1. Luminaesthesia
      Author's Response
      There is not, but if you ask a question in the discussion thread I'll try to answer!
  7. Torque
    Torque
    5/5,
    Fantastic mod to extend default quest "line" and other things as well. This one is essential for me.
  8. Zerosleepless
    Zerosleepless
    5/5,
    Amazing mod. Underground encounters are a BRLLIANT idea.
  9. Madzpredator
    Madzpredator
    5/5,
    Version: 1.2
    I love this Mod, however the new star type is not appearing at all. Help
    1. Luminaesthesia
      Author's Response
      Send me a PM and I'll try to help out.
  10. LeSir
    LeSir
    5/5,
    Should be part of the vanilla game
  11. gatosardina
    gatosardina
    5/5,
    I- I don't know what you did in the last update, but I love it.
    the worlds in ancient systems are so beautiful
    i was missing this in starbound and I didn0t even know i was
  12. Sylenths
    Sylenths
    5/5,
    That's a really great addition to the game, I love it!
  13. enceos
    enceos
    5/5,
    Jawdropping! You're genius sir!
  14. Cuynn
    Cuynn
    5/5,
    Version: 1.1
    You should hire that guy. He has the right picture for the game ! This just fits in the game beautifully, completing it in the most humble yet exquisite way. Okay that was a bit too much, in short : it's good stuff mate !
  15. Scion
    Scion
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0
    A definite must-have for expanding the Starbound immersion.
  16. quickcover
    quickcover
    5/5,
    Love it :D
  17. enceos
    enceos
    5/5,
    Finally this fabulous mod goes to Stable! I'm loving it! Lumi, do you have any concerns about modpacks including your mod?
  18. Vendance_Slimsy
    Vendance_Slimsy
    4/5,
    Version: Unstable 2
    Love the concept, love the dungeons, have managed to find one on the first planet I visited after installing this! My only question is, is this incompatible with multiplayer? Cause I haven't been able to launch server since installing this and have tried server without this in mod directory, it worked once I took it out, I would love if it was able to be used in multiplayer, will make it 5 stars if it becomes available!
  19. Sooperking89
    Sooperking89
    5/5,
    -
  20. Davidsawr
    Davidsawr
    5/5,
    This is exactly the type of mod I needed. I lovestar bound but I feel like its needs more of an rpg feel to it and combined with some quest adding mods really takes the cake! Cant wait for the next stable update.