1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Starbound Side Stories 1.99

Adds new locations on planets and quests to existing dungeons.

1. baconsama25
    baconsama25
    3/5,
    Version: 1.99
    Said vendors cannot buy or sell, and the bunny ressurection ( monster places step) is bugged.
    1. Luminaesthesia
      Author's Response
      Dammit, thank you for the heads up, I'll get right on it.
  2. Everypower
    Everypower
    4/5,
    Version: 1.99
    Nice mod! :D
  3. khamal
    khamal
    3/5,
    Version: 1.9
    this mod shows alot of promise, currently rating 3 stars for now due to the unfinished elements.
    and can't find the new suit either
  4. JamesDF14
    JamesDF14
    3/5,
    I love this mod, but I have to give only 3 stars because it doesn't let me buy/sell from npc merchants(except those in the outpost). For now I have it uninstalled, but I hope in an unpdate as soon as possible :)
  5. Exarchai
    Exarchai
    2/5,
    Currently broken, but undoubtedly a well-made mod. For example, you cannot interact with any of the underground merchants without the game crashing. Hopefully the mod author will update it soon. But as it stands, I would probably wait on installing this mod.
  6. The MechE
    The MechE
    2/5,
    It's a good mod, but you can't escape the glitch city except through suffocating to kill yourself in lava (the lava won't hurt you). And the glitch soldiers attack you and random people although they do no damage. Also the Florans need you to do a quest that involves a copper pickaxe, but you can't make copper pickaxes anymore. Also the glitch city isn't protected so you can destroy it. Uninstalling for now since everything is so unpolished. It's almost like the creator didn't even test any of this stuff personally and instead just made it.
  7. Silver Fern
    Silver Fern
    5/5,
    Great mod with very interesting content. I'm very waiting when author make all his great ideas ant this will be important addition for Starbound gameplay.
  8. neowiz73
    neowiz73
    5/5,
    working great on the latest stable thanks again :)
  9. chankim27
    chankim27
    5/5,
    Version: UNSTABLE
    Need a little help: For some reason, the game crashes every time when I put the mod in. I was able to use it previously, but after I added some other mods and played for a little while, it stopped working. Not sure what's going on because it still doesn't work if I remove all my mods and my logs.
    Says it can't load the ancientconsole.animation
    Any help would be very appreciated.
  10. placinta8
    placinta8
    5/5,
    I really want this mod but the game crashes when i open the game with this mod :(
  11. LocoLoki
    LocoLoki
    5/5,
    installed it on stable and it works great... thx alot for that
  12. CrystalCharlie
    CrystalCharlie
    5/5,
    This mod and your other crew one are INCREDIBLE!!! I love them both and they are wonderful.
  13. lordbociek
    lordbociek
    5/5,
    AAAAAAWWWWEEEEESSSSOOOOMMMMEEEEE !!!!
  14. Deadguy87
    Deadguy87
    5/5,
    Version: 1.3
    Keep it up, i love your mods...
  15. SexyPork
    SexyPork
    5/5,
    Super fun, makes this game more enjoyable Chuckle Fish should hire you as a quest writer.
  16. lordbociek
    lordbociek
    5/5,
    High rate for the idea , but for my latest nightly - it can `t run :(
    1. Luminaesthesia
      Author's Response
      dammit! thank you for the heads up, I'll try to see what's happening there, everything should be good to go for a stable update besides a few bugs whenver that happens.
  17. zomskiller78910
    zomskiller78910
    5/5,
    Where the flipping funk is that tablet that scientist lady wants you to get in that mining facility!
    1. Luminaesthesia
      Author's Response
      You have to use rocket boots and morphball to be able to access the two (or three? not sure) switches that allow you to access the hidden room that's near the crystal boss (it's right before, or during the huge drop down).
  18. shinobi1027
    shinobi1027
    5/5,
    I love it man keep it up please :D

Don't give up on this it is very great looks awsome cant wait to play
    1. Luminaesthesia
      Author's Response
      Thanks! I'm currently redoing Your Starbound Crew, and after that I'll focus on more things for this mod. There should be quite a few new things whenever the game updates to stable though!
  19. greenRAM
    greenRAM
    5/5,
    Wonderful. Adds a of characters and locations in the game to discover.
  20. Glu
    Glu
    5/5,
    Awesome. Been waiting for someone to do this!