1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Starbound Side Stories 1.99

Adds new locations on planets and quests to existing dungeons.

1. Ancient Stars

Luminaesthesia
    HUGE update here.

Added Ancient Star Systems:
    - Includes friendly planets that have 1-3 friendly settlements (like Glitch village) at threat level 6 with garden, forest, and arid planets.
    - Includes dangerous planets that have 1-3 dangerous settlements (Glitch castle) at threat levels 6-7 with alien and jungle biomes.
    - Ancient planets at threat levels 7-8. These planets include ancient villages, ancient sites, ancient dig sites, ancient boss battles, and more. New lighting, different weather, different underground biomes, different capsules, and more.
    - Ancient tentacle planets at threat levels 8-9. Includes all of the above ancient stuff along with battles against tentacle enemies. Requires a new suit to get to.
    - A new outpost, the Research Center, accessed only by gates in the Ancient Star Systems. Has a new quest line, new weapons, new armor

Basically the end game was boring with only fire planets, so I went a little crazy and added a new star system. This isn't like other star mods that just add the planet types and mix them up (although I still have them installed, they're great, don't get me wrong), this system has an entire quest line devoted to it, and I hope it keeps everyone occupied in the end game for a long time. I hope you all enjoy!
Return to update list...