1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Starbound Side Stories 1.99

Adds new locations on planets and quests to existing dungeons.

1. Fixing stuff

Luminaesthesia
    So yeah, apologies that a lot of crashing occurred. This should fix most things, but there are still a couple of issues.

Changed all solarium star recipes to gold bars instead
    Changed underground merchants so they don't crash your game, but I still need to make it so they sell their specific things (right now it's all jumbled up except for the instrument seller)
    Removed Hellena from the game until it's actually completed.
    Started the process of changing quest rewards to be tenant stuff instead of spawners, but this is going to take some time.
    Renamed the Hylotl stuff so that the mod works in nightly, and removed the Hylotl dungeon because it kind of sucks and we're getting an official one soon any ways.
    Removed gardens from ancient stars since sometimes you'd accidentally start a new character on a level 9 planet, and that's not very fun.
    Added desert, ocean, toxic, and snow biomes to ancient stars, so now you have access to all tiers until 4. I'll be adding the tier 5 and 6 planets to ancient stars when they redo the biomes in the base game.

So yeah, not much new stuff, but everything should at least work now. After I finish up some more stuff with Your Starbound Crew I'll be coming back to Side Stories and adding more stuff to the cities, finishing off Hellena, and finishing off the quest lines for stuff like the Floran hunting grounds and what have you. Let me know if anything else is broken!
    neowiz73, pipikuo321, Varixai and 5 others like this.
Return to update list...