1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Stardew Patcher 1.0.0-beta.1

Makes modding stardew valley easier!

1. Entoarox
    Stardew Patcher is a small program that patches the stardew valley exe so that modding becomes easier.

How to use the patcher:
    1. Install SMAPI as usual
    2. Extract the zip file so that StardewPatcher.exe is in the same folder as your stardew valley exe
    3. Run the patcher
      Windows: Click on StardewPatcher.exe
      Linux: Click on StardewPatcher - Linux.sh
      Mac Osx: Click on StardewPatcher - Mac.command
    4. Follow the instructions displayed by the patcher
    5. Play stardew valley with patcher-based mods!
    FAQ
    • Do I need to run the patcher each time I want to play with mods?
      No, you only need to run the patcher after stardew has updated or reverted its exe file - the patch edits the exe in a permanent fashion
    • How do I uninstall the patch?
      During the patching process, a copy of stardew valley with the `_original` suffix is created, simply delete the version without the suffix, and rename the suffixed version to no longer have this suffix
    • Is this patch safe to use?
      Yes, the patch is 100% safe, and has no impact on your game unless you are using mods that require the patch
    • My anti-virus is complaining about this being a virus!
      To do its job, the patcher needs to modify your stardew valley exe file, some anti-virus believe programs that can do this are virusses even when that is not the case.
    • I am a modder, and this patcher is missing a feature I need, how can I get it?
      Simply report the issue on the patcher github, and I will aid you with a solution as soon as possible
    Alternative Download
    A copy of this file is being maintained over at Nexus Mods, if you feel more comfortable downloading from there:
    https://www.nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/2268

Source Code
    The source code for the patcher can be found at its dedicated github:
    https://github.com/Entoarox/StardewPatcher
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before including this mod in a compilation.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    Do not alter or redistribute the assets included in this mod.

Recent Updates

1. SMAPI compatibility change