1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Stardew Valley Save Editor 1.0.0.49

Stardew Valley Save Editor

1. MidgetMan
    A Simple Save Editor for Stardew Valley:

Version 0.0.4.0 can Do Changes Such as Money/FarmName and Stats. Plus you can modify your characters Clothes Etc. You can also Edit your Current Inventory of stuff that is on you.

It does automatic backups on Load so if something Breaks you can revert to the old save. Simple no?

It also has an Auto Update Feature as well so you don't have to Keep Checking if there is a new Version.

*Note*: Things Can Break! So Make Sure You backup your saves!

https://discord.gg/EguZHzz -
    Discord for Help/Suggestions/Contacting us.
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    Do not include this mod in compilations.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before altering/redistributing any assets included in this mod.

Recent Updates

1. WPF Version
  2. Relationships Now Added
  3. Version 0.0.11.0 Release

Recent Reviews

1. Vain.3805
    Vain.3805
    1/5,
    Version: 1.0.0.49
    External download link no longer valid
  2. ANA MARIA
    ANA MARIA
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0.0.49
    muito bom
  3. Baconfry
    Baconfry
    4/5,
    Version: 0.0.12.0
    Nice, this is wonderful.
  4. jbnds
    jbnds
    5/5,
    Love it :')
  5. superflyingpotato
    superflyingpotato
    5/5,
    really great! You can change a lot of stuff easily, which is great for people who chose something they did not want accidentally, and the backup system is great too, so if my file does break i don't have to start again, although i haven't had any trouble so far, thanks!
  6. IJustWantedADressTBH
    IJustWantedADressTBH
    5/5,
    Bless, now I can finish the CC!
  7. bugmenever
    bugmenever
    1/5,
    spoils relations
  8. Rubytyr
    Rubytyr
    5/5,
    Works as intended, and came across no issues. :)

I will suggest you allow a setting to disable automatic updates though. I was able to block it connecting to the internet via my firewall, but people shouldn't have to do that.
  9. Jsan
    Jsan
    5/5,
    Version: 0.0.11.0
    Loving it !!
  10. kazuyabr
    kazuyabr
    5/5,
    Version: 0.0.9.3
    Its awesome, but I want contribute with this project. This project is open source?