1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Stargazer's Dream! V1.4.8

Who thought that flying was a bad idea?

1. Fezz06
    Fezz06
    5/5,
    Version: V1.4.8
    Great idea.
  2. qqyy0913
    qqyy0913
    5/5,
    Version: V1.4.8
    good mod!!
  3. sketchy3000
    sketchy3000
    4/5,
    Version: v1.4.7
    where do i get them? and can they be used for any race?
  4. Kowgan
    Kowgan
    5/5,
    Version: v1.4.6
    This mod is absolutely amazing, C0bra5. Thank you so much for your effort and the time put into this.
  5. Prosse
    Prosse
    4/5,
    it's great! I just wish the wings were bigger :')
  6. Cube The Zombie
    Cube The Zombie
    1/5,
    nah... sound more interesting than it is...
    1. C0bra5
      Author's Response
      what does it sounds like? Don't get me wrong, I love me some good criticism, but that is probably the closest thing to saying "I don't like it" i think.

I can't think of what could be wrong about how I am describing the functionality or what the mod does incorrectly so please tell me what wrong about it.
  7. PureDrake
    PureDrake
    5/5,
    Version: v1.4
    This is a very balanced mod :^)

"Balance in all things"
  8. TheRealSuperr
    TheRealSuperr
    5/5,
    Version: 1.3
    It works really well, and it makes building and combat so much easier!
  9. Laraminus
    Laraminus
    5/5,
    Version: v1.2
    Great mod! would be appreciable if had update for 1.0.
  10. tales1
    tales1
    4/5,
    Help i cant get the wings it gave me the tech card and mission but i cant get the command for the tech itself to work it says the command aiaction doesn't exist. and i did cheack the instillation
    1. C0bra5
      Author's Response
      weird... i'm gonna have to check that out... did you check in your techs, you might have missed it
  11. Alextheman1987
    Alextheman1987
    5/5,
    This..... XD! i trolled my freind with this XD i am laughing sooo hard thx for the mod XD!
  12. lowzkillar
    lowzkillar
    5/5,
  13. Grieschoel
    Grieschoel
    5/5,
    Version: v1.1
    I think this would be a realy cool mod, but it crashes my entire game, up on opening char, and deletes the char I want to open...
    1. C0bra5
      Author's Response
      are you sure it's caused by the mod? i have tried to delete and create a character and i didn't have any problems. i would appreciate if you can send me the logs, that way i could see what's wrong and probably fix the problem. you can find your logs in "your starbound install directory"/girrafe_storage/starbound.log or something like that.
  14. kaimoon12
    kaimoon12
    4/5,
    Version: v1.1
    Its a good mod with tons of uses (especially the no fall damage one :D) except sometimes when you just fall through platforms, still a great mod tho
    1. C0bra5
      Author's Response
      i was trying to fix that the other day, turns out i either don't have then knowledge for fixing it or there is no way to do that. anyway, if i find a way to fix that one day i'm gonna do it.