1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Starmored Corebound (UNSTABLE ONLY) Version 1

"Congratulations. From this point on, you are... a Raven."

1. CaptainMadoc
    This mod adds equipment based on the Armored Core series of games.

To begin using this mod, you must first purchase the Raven's Nest Supply Shop that you can find in your ship's 3D printer.

[​IMG]

You must then place the object where there is enough space. Do keep in mind, this is a large object.

[​IMG]

Just like in Armored Core, you can use this to purchase equipment from that series of games using Pixels, just like Credits. Due to some limitations, some omissions had to be made. Note that the prices have also been reduced by one digit, to accommodate for Starbound's Pixel count limit.

[​IMG]

Below is a list of the equipment purchasable:

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

*No Kemono was truly harmed in the making of this video.

Credits:

- ODABUTSU - For providing the Kemono Race Mod, of which it is shown in the preview images.

- Word on the Wind - For providing the Enhanced Body Shape mod, of which it is shown in the preview images.

- FROM SOFTWARE - For the creation of the Armored Core series, for all the frustrations that you've put me through throughout most of the titles you've provided me, and the world.
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    Do not include this mod in compilations.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    Do not alter or redistribute the assets included in this mod.

Recent Reviews

1. Rafeku
    Rafeku
    4/5,
    Version: Version 1
    Preety nice stuff you made here. I though the series was long forgotten. Glimpses of hope are everywhere :)
  2. starbirdie
    starbirdie
    4/5,
    Neat job! You have potential.
  3. CaiusSaintRose
    CaiusSaintRose
    5/5,
    As a huge fan of the AC series I love this mod :D. The weapons are very well made and not stupidly disspraportional and they are balanced well for low to mid tier. If you where to colab with Shinzo from the XS Corp mods you could make some really sweet techs too ^^.