1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Starsuits 2.0

Time for some summer fun!

1. Lumpy109
    Lumpy109
    5/5,
    Version: 2.0
    9/10 needs more swimsuits.
  2. Diegox64
    Diegox64
    5/5,
    Version: 2.5
    good
  3. Troll-farente
    Troll-farente
    5/5,
    good.
  4. 1370xg01
    1370xg01
    5/5,
    good
  5. Psychoman53
    Psychoman53
    5/5,
    YESH!!! just what I've been looking for, thx! Also quick question what race are those red people at the top of the page next to the hylotl?
    1. Apple Kid
      Author's Response
      It's just a recolored novakid, you can recolor characters with a mod called SBSE. Idk if it's supported with the recent update tho
  6. projectZX
    projectZX
    3/5,
    Mod does not work
    1. Apple Kid
      Author's Response
      You could of just posted in the discussion reporting what's wrong with it ? ?
  7. Yukionnal
    Yukionnal
    5/5,
    The mod looks really cool but when I put it in the mod folder and start Starbound my game crashes. ;-;
    1. Apple Kid
      Author's Response
  8. badtimmy83
    badtimmy83
    4/5,
    Version: 2.4
    well,those suits are so cute. And would like to know whether can make one more set for the bottoms have slipper or sandals? So that our people can walk around the space more flexible.
  9. heavenlyuser
    heavenlyuser
    5/5,
    Version: 2.4
    Where are the cat ears in the screenshot from? Awesome mod +5
    1. Apple Kid
      Author's Response
      They're a personal mod made for CatJamSprinkles character Kuroha, CatJamSprinkles is currently working on a head accessory mod tho and she'll more then likely be adding cat ears.
      The mod will be featured in a Starsuits update once it's released.
  10. Werez
    Werez
    4/5,
    Version: 2.1
    For some reason when I try to download this mod, it doesn't allow me because it may harm my browsing experience, help!
    1. Apple Kid
      Author's Response
  11. RevzRevenger
    RevzRevenger
    5/5,
    Loved <3
  12. SteamGolem
    SteamGolem
    5/5,
    Love this mod.
  13. skywind08
    skywind08
    5/5,
    One of the best clothing mods ever... 10/10 :3
  14. JokerOfTorment
    JokerOfTorment
    5/5,
    Very nice mod/mod creator :)
  15. Hel
    Hel
    5/5,
    I love them, there's such a wide range to pick from. They're excellent.
  16. L3W
    L3W
    5/5,
    Awesome! \^_^/ I am glad to see this updated! Maybe you could add a swimsuit with the protectorate symbol on it? That one the protectorate armor has on it. Also can you make a green or blue swimsuit with the triforce symbol on it for me? :3
    1. Apple Kid
      Author's Response
      I've gotta update my accessory mod first but after I do so I'll see what I can do!
  17. L3W
    L3W
    5/5,
    Version: 1.2
    Very cute! Good job both CatJamSprinkles and Apple Kid. I like the variety of Starsuits this mod offers. Now all we need is a mod that adds hair accessories like bows, hairclips, etc.
    1. Apple Kid
      Author's Response
      Me and CatJamSprinkles are actually working on two accessory mods now, so keep an eye out for em!
  18. SilverTalismen
    SilverTalismen
    4/5,
    Version: 1.2
    It's great, but I noticed the bottoms of these swim suits turn into Generic items when I store them?
    1. Apple Kid
      Author's Response
      It seems a few people have been having this problem due to the mod interfering with other mods they have. I've been trying to figure out what's wrong to update it but I literally can't even find the problem... I will continue to look until it is fixed!
  19. Nunubit
    Nunubit
    5/5,
    Version: 1.1
    I like the fact it has pale colors, and I think it looks better than my usual attempt at Starbound fashion, which is generally Furnivour Legs and Hunter Chest. These starsuits make my slime girl extra shiny and cute! With matching pastels!
  20. CatJamSprinkles
    CatJamSprinkles
    5/5,
    Version: 1.1
    Helped make this!!
    1. Apple Kid
      Author's Response
      10 outta 10, will make a mod together again.