1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Starwars stuff 2.6

Long long time ago...

1. epiehler
    epiehler
    3/5,
    Version: 2.6
    what is a ancient forge? is it a weopon upgrade anvil well it's not I checked
    1. kyajin22
      Author's Response
      Hello. No its just a crafting table for now.. i have not updated the mod on this site in some time.. i plan to do so soon and im sorry about that,, but the mod is kinda on hold till i get alot more done with the mod with updates and fixs.. hope to have everything sorted out soon.. thanks for using this mod and hope to do alot more for it soon
  2. Crusism
    Crusism
    4/5,
    The clothing are awesome, but this could use more weapons.\
  3. Anonoriginal
    Anonoriginal
    3/5,
    its ALRIGHT I like the clothing.
    But the weapons are... A lot to be desired (see discussion)
  4. JjForcebreaker
    JjForcebreaker
    5/5,
    Version: 2.4+1
    Very nice mod, I'd like to see more weapons and outfits.

Current issues:
    - curved and standard lightsabers should have a lil bit different stats imho
    - double bladed lightsabers should have mixed attack- stab AND slash, they are swords not pikes after all
    - in Ancient Forge, only red Double Sided have proper description. Rest of them is called just 'Lightsaber'.
  5. Solzucht
    Solzucht
    5/5,
    Version: 2.4+1
    thanks for fixing ur bugs :)
  6. Ashtar084
    Ashtar084
    5/5,
    Version: 2.4
    when I enter the game closes in v . 2.4 what reason ? the previous version worked perfectly ,. sorry i use google translate
    1. kyajin22
      Author's Response
      one of the items i added.. that is not removed would crash the game.. getting around to readding it soon after some more tests and then ill get back to making more items
  7. Ashtar084
    Ashtar084
    5/5,
    Version: 1.9+5
    good job \ o / worked in 1.0 nightly thank you, how about putting the sound of Violium sword style swords style laser same . sorry i use google translate
  8. acatd24
    acatd24
    5/5,
    Version: 1.7
    My Favorite mod to play with.
    1. kyajin22
      Author's Response
      thanks dude.. by the looks of things i may have some of the lightsabers working by tomorrow sadly its going to take time to get all sabers and things working.. hope to have all fixed soon
  9. Ashtar084
    Ashtar084
    5/5,
    Nightly works in ?
    this mod is incredible 'm a fan of StarWars
    1. kyajin22
      Author's Response
      i think it does.. not sure and im about to get back to work on this mod now sorry for not working on this for some time.. hope you get it up dated
  10. Flaxen Kitsune
    Flaxen Kitsune
    5/5,
    It is good, great eve, but what would make it better is Jawa stuff(Like armor and weapons) Thank you for making this mod regardless!
    1. kyajin22
      Author's Response
      i did plan lots of stuff for this mod... even working on a shuttle to fly around in but im not doing much atm till the big update i am also working on a race or two but yea til i get ahang of the new codes i will have to wait for updates.. i may add shuttles soon mainly to see how everyone takes it
  11. AutumnFloran
    AutumnFloran
    5/5,
    Version: 1.6
    Feel the power of the Dark Side!
  12. Sasha1000m
    Sasha1000m
    4/5,
    Version: 1.5
    Well, it is an awesome mod, but can you please make a lightsabers without any buffs? It is kind of annoying to have this yellow aura every time i use it.
    1. kyajin22
      Author's Response
      thank you for the review and i am getting around to that as a few people dislike it but its takeing longer for me then most times i hope to get it sorted soon thank you for playing this mod and i hope you enjoy it
  13. dadda
    dadda
    4/5,
    i can't seem to be able to create crystals, can somebody please help?
    1. kyajin22
      Author's Response
      you need to go to a stonefurnace you will need 10 coal to make them.. if there is still a problem please let me know and ill see what i can do thank you all for the reviews and i hope you al enjoy the mod
  14. KyloRen
    KyloRen
    5/5,
    Great mod, I'm a huge Star Wars fan, so it's nice to use the Create a Friend mod and this mod together, so I can build an army of Stormtroopers! :D
  15. StarMix69
    StarMix69
    5/5,
    Version: 1.3
    1. kyajin22
      Author's Response
      yea there is a problem there.... mainly the sword is not in the hand and the glow overlayer looks kinda funny knowing what it looks like.. and im sorry that there was a bug i missed when i uploaded the update i forgot to fix the swing thing when reediting the sabers.. ill get on to it as soon as i can and thank you for your review and i hope other then the bug, that you enjoy the mod
  16. Syfe_Fireshard
    Syfe_Fireshard
    4/5,
    im sure this is an awesome mod, but you should consider uploading to MediaFire, or far better, Dropbox, or something else. your download link reports the file was deleted.
  17. ZombieDeadPOOL1
    ZombieDeadPOOL1
    5/5,
    AWESOME MOD but i can't download it
  18. draco1122
    draco1122
    5/5,
    Version: 1.2
    Great mod. Glad to see fans supporting it. I give my blessing.
  19. KaidemonLP
    KaidemonLP
    5/5,
    Version: 2015-10-11
    Good mod. Hope you make more content for it.