1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Steam Punk v0.3.2(Beta)

Steampunk Civilization with all the stuffs and glory!

1. v0.2.0 (Beta)

zilgaant
    - Integrate all the stuffs into the Steam Workshop so it won't disturb your other vanilla, you could make the Steam workshop at the tier 1 Inventor's table
    - The Cooking Craftingtable "Steam Stove" and the Weapon Craftingtable "Steam Armory" is available in the Steam Workshop
    - Correcting some Recipes
    - Making the blueprints available when you're not using /admin command
    - Correcting some values for the prices
    - Some Tooltip/Description

Added 1 weapon crafting table "Steam Armory"
    [​IMG]
    Added 1 weapon with expandable WEAPON TREE Upgrades
    the "Blunderbuss"

The Tier 1 Blunderbuss
    [​IMG]

The Tier 2 Alt 1 Blunderbuss "Big Blunder"
    [​IMG]

The Tier 2 Alt 2 Blunderbuss "Copperbuss"
    [​IMG]

The blueprint of tier 2 will be unlocked when you create the tier 1 weapon, and the same, after you create the tier 2 you will automatically unlock the blueprint for tier 3 and the alternatives,
    i only give 3 examples, discover yourself the excitement of Discovering and Upgrading yet unknown weapons!
    (Up to Tier 3 in this Update)

The original art of Blunderbuss is created by Qtw

Please tell me whether is balanced or not, or even grammatical mistakes, and your opinion so i could make this mod better and better

also accepting suggestion, help, and art submission! (very need this)
    Dragonclaw likes this.
Return to update list...