TIP: Please back up your save file/storage folder before using it to avoid any issues (if any should arise).
At first, I just want to make a recolor of the Human ship, to reflect the mood of rogue spacefarers/smugglers than the usual protectors'; but I ended up changing the ship head design as the result. Took too much time imo.
The head design:
1. It was a terrible choice for my first mod practice.
2. The ship sprite is damn huge okay.
3. Because of that I lost patience at tier 5. Tier 6 onwards is just a lot of work because of its size. So, a lot of copy paste going on at those late tier (read: lazy work)
4. I wanted to add skull head/pirate emblem but it was too much work.
5. I probably won't make any changes to its design because I'd rather play starbound than waste another day spriting (see no.1) so what you see is what you get.
How to install:
Copy the StingerShip.pak file into your mod folder.
I..think it should be compatible with any mods that does not modify human ship or its block/size/space. It's basically just human ship folder with the config/blocks/picture.
This mod only modify the tier1.png (picture) and all that (from 1-8).
So, I think uninstalling it should be fine - you'd just revert to the vanilla design.
Feel free to use it/modify it if you want, just give credits or something, it's fine - I just modify parts of the original ship anyway.
- Mod Pack Permissions:
- Anyone can use this mod in their mod compilation without the author's consent.
- Mod Assets Permissions:
- Anyone can alter/redistribute the mod's assets without the author's consent.
Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.Dismiss Notice
Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
Stinger Ship (Alt Human Ship design) 2017-09-01
Replace the design of the human ship and color