1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Stop Sign 27Jul16

Swords are boring.

1. MasterSaturday
    This mod adds an end-game "sword" that lets you kill enemies with a satisfying CLANG.

Crafted using a separator's table

Demo:

2014-01-13_00007.jpg 2014-01-13_00008.jpg
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before including this mod in a compilation.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before altering/redistributing any assets included in this mod.

Recent Updates

1. Updated (sort of) for 1.0
  2. Bug fix
  3. Glad Giraffe

Recent Reviews

1. SinForged
    SinForged
    5/5,
    Version: 1.3.3
    You've made a powerful enemy today, sign.
  2. Mounén
    Mounén
    5/5,
    Version: 1.3.3
    Amazing, the spin slash ability really adds a feeling that this is more of a Fun weapon that a Serious weapon

this may not be relevant but was it hard to make this mod (I spent about 3 mins in notepad++ and it looked pretty big)
    1. MasterSaturday
      Author's Response
      Not hard at all, really. Most of it's just copying a vanilla asset and changing things around.
  3. Deerdancer
    Deerdancer
    5/5,
    Version: 1.3.1
    BEST!
  4. Alex WaveDiver
    Alex WaveDiver
    5/5,
    Version: 1.2
    Five stars, because octagon!
  5. faytkun
    faytkun
    5/5,
    Version: 1.2
    Now I need a bar tender uniform and I will die happy
  6. TreePuncher1235
    TreePuncher1235
    5/5,
    Version: 1.01
    ITS OVER 9000
  7. ProfessorPi
    ProfessorPi
    5/5,
    Version: 1.01
    This gets my inner mantis shrimp, I mean psychotic clown all happy. Now I just need a mallet, and a custard pie launcher.