1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Sub-Lime 1.4

It's sublime!

Tags:
  1. 777Dan777
    sublime (1).png sublime (2).png
    A geneticist was tasked with creating a crop that can breathe air and water, and give the consumer enhanced swimming, while tasting good. Eventually after months of testing, he made a breed of lime purely because he wanted to say "This is... Sublime!" when he succeeds. The resources were later bought by Letheia Corp for their new drink; Reef-Cola.

This was made because of some dumb pun I thought of. You get 3 seeds at the Terramart, or Tabula Rasa, for 60 Pixels, and of course it can be planted in air and water. When you discover the Sub-Lime fruit you can make some Homemade Reef-Cola with 1 Sub-Lime and 1 Reefpod at the Kitchen Counter.
    Feel free to suggest recipes.

Recipes:
    1 Homemade Reef-Cola: Kitchen Counter
    - 1 Sub-Lime
    - 1 Reefpod

1 Coconut Sub-Lime Cocktail: Kitchen Counter
    - 1 Sub-Lime
    - 1 Coconut

Includes:
    - Sub-Lime Seed
    - Sub-Lime
    - Homemade Reef-Cola
    - Coconut Sub-Lime Cocktail
    - Tabula Rasa compatibility

Credits:
    - kbrayaquar7 (Steam Workshop), for suggesting (jokingly, but I did it anyway) Coconut Sub-Lime Cocktail

Steam Workshop Link: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1416241937
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    Anyone can use this mod in their mod compilation without the author's consent.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    Anyone can alter/redistribute the mod's assets without the author's consent.

Images

1. sublime.png
    2. homemadereefcolaitem.png
    3. coconutsublimecocktailitem.png

Recent Updates

1. Content update
  2. Recipe unlock
  3. Sprite Fix

Recent Reviews

1. DrKrip
    DrKrip
    5/5,