1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Super /sbg/ Race Mod 0.17

Eight (possibly more) exotic alien races from the depths of the Internet to spice up your galaxy!

1. Crisis ACTUALLY averted and also some other stuff

Wall of Knowledge
    0.13b hotfix:
    -Fixed numbering convention because I wasn't paying attention
    -Fixed respawn cinematics so they won't crash (again, but for real this time)

Other additions:
    -First Barometta racial weapon added (currently only availible via /admin) pending balance changes: Barometta use Heavy Cannon weapons with high damage and a low rate of fire.
    -Second pass on racial abilities:
    --Gamayun racial effect: Psychokinetic (immunity to fall damage)
    --Cardont/Ichthysian shared racial effect: Gilled (can breathe in water but not in airless environments; immune to Wet status)
    --Golgian racial effect: Gelatinous Body (Regenerates 1hp/sec, immune to Slime status effect)
    --While I'm only starting with a basic effect or two for each race, these will all be expanded upon in future patches
    -All tech station silhouettes revamped (save Lunarians, who share theirs with Humans)
    -Added Barometta and Gamayun versions of the Protectorate uniform (currently only availible via /admin)
    -Added a new racial shirt for Lunarians (~90%)

Advisory: Since the racial effects are using some cannibalized code (because i don't even into Lua), this patch MAY cause incompatibilities with Frackin' Races and/or Race Gameplay Variation. Please test this and let me know!
    tanktop.png
    Solzucht likes this.
Return to update list...