1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Super /sbg/ Race Mod 0.17

Eight (possibly more) exotic alien races from the depths of the Internet to spice up your galaxy!

1. 0.13c, or maybe 0.16c since i checked my mega drive and found a 0.15

Wall of Knowledge
    IMPORTANT: When extracting the archive into your mods directory, use 'extract here'. If you end up with a 'Super SBG Race Mod' folder inside a 'Super SBG Race Mod-0.13c' folder, you did it wrong!

If the modding repository doesn't properly update the download link again, make sure you get the latest version from here: https://mega.nz/#!9RIimIzA!w0wt-KPIhNQfHcuCxGp4-TcgIvmT2CWE53scRF6O0Ag

The next version will be 0.17 for sure, to alleviate any possible confusion (unless it's 0.2).

Mostly bugfixes this time around:
    -Fixed a dialog bug that was killing colony tenants when summoned
    -Fixed barometta and beldehor voices
    -Fixed Beldehor and Singularnosti tier-1 armor crafting
    -Fixed beldehor AI image in the initial post-tutorial quest
    -Added proper names to Barometta and Lunarian starting clothes
    -Re-implemented old Beldehor mod weapons/most of their recipes
    -Dummied out Singularnosti ship until it can be completed
    -Added HYPERFLUID

Options:
    -Added a compatibility patch for Madtulip's Spaceship mod (thanks to the anon who whipped it up!)

Known bugs:
    -Various emote sheets still aren't fixed; I'll get around to them eventually
    -Non-Beldehor races have no SAIL sprite for the initial post-tutorial quest

Not a bug: The Beldehor AI doesn't properly display when activating SAIL: this is tied to the ship object and will be fixed when it's replaced

Coming Soon™ to 0.17/0.2:
    racepreview.png
    Thanks to @Ty525 for being open to collaboration so that the Marli race could be realized!
Return to update list...