1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Super /sbg/ Race Mod 0.17

Eight (possibly more) exotic alien races from the depths of the Internet to spice up your galaxy!

1. Colony Stuff (and maybe other stuff)

Wall of Knowledge
    It's been a while since I've been in the saddle for a variety of reasons, so I don't remember what all I've managed to get accomplished (other than not as much as I would like), but I couldn't in good conscience hold things back any longer, so consider anything that I forget to list here a surprise. :lickitung:

-Outpost bugs fixed: IBC building and NPC function properly (though the store still needs tweaking)
    -3 IBC quests and associated reward items (quest items should be given as...
  2. Bunnygirls!

Wall of Knowledge
    I promised an update when Stable came out, and here it is! I didn't get quite as much done as I'd like due to circumstances, so hopefully there'll be bugfix/tweak patches soon.

Changelog:

>Lunarians are now a thing
    >Slimes now have hair!
    >colonization shop/npc/quest (currently disabled due to bugs, though you can spawn the shop)
    >Tier 1 armor for Beldehor and Singularnosti
    >Beldehor armor (pants) can be converted for Gamayun at the Tailoring Table (L-type = Legless)
    >New ship for...