1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Super Starbound: Peach & Daisy! 1.1

More than just clothes! Explore the vast universe as Peach & Daisy, build, and play!

1. Ranmaul
    Ranmaul
    5/5,
    Version: Through the Warp Pipe
    OH MY GOD! Best thing I have ever seen~ :D whooo
  2. Yoseiri
    Yoseiri
    5/5,
    Such a great mod Im hype to the next update all of your mods are so good!!
  3. Megsoiluj
    Megsoiluj
    5/5,
    Haha, love it.
  4. markethana
    markethana
    5/5,
    beautiful&fun.reminds me of my childhood:)thank you!
    1. AmazonValkyrie
      Author's Response
      Thank you for the rating and for playing! This mod echoes of my childhood as well, and I'm so glad it means a lot to someone else too ^_^
  5. Ooliv
    Ooliv
    5/5,
    Excellent work! I think a full tiered, pink ship with lovely decorations for the princesses (in all of us!) would be sooo awesome, but I'm conscious that's the hell of a hard job to do ! Thank you for this mod!
    1. AmazonValkyrie
      Author's Response
      lol That really *does* sound nice ^_^ I'd at least like to make the furniture. Thank you for your rating! I'm so glad you enjoy it!
  6. L3W
    L3W
    5/5,
    Amazing job Val! I really love that mushroom materializer!
    1. AmazonValkyrie
      Author's Response
      Thanks, L3 ^_^ For always supporting my work! Also for brainstorming with me on designing the Materializer!