1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Supper's Weapons Mod (Discontinued) 1.9

Re-adds some removed beta stuff

1. Resfa
    Resfa
    4/5,
    Version: 1.9
    Weapons don't shoot ! But they alt Fire work ! Need help cause i really love this mod !
    1. SentientSupper
      Author's Response
      I will no longer be providing support for this mod.
  2. Luna Celestica
    Luna Celestica
    5/5,
    I've been using this mod for quite a long time now and consider it essential for any post-release playthrough. The only thing I feel is missing are some of the old legendaries and racial weapons.
  3. CapnCable
    CapnCable
    5/5,
    This is just what I was looking for! You're a savior for this, thanks!
  4. Rukrio
    Rukrio
    5/5,
    mandatory mod for old school starbound. don't venture into the apex labs though without a mod that removes the tesla sound spam and bring some of the old techs as well for 99% more beta faithfulness without all the sound based lag. no seriously, vanilla tesla spikes cause lag if enough are packed together in a room. but i'm not holding this against the mod author as that is Starbound's bad, not the author's
  5. johivas
    johivas
    5/5,
    Version: 1.6b
    This should get far more attention.
  6. Rukrio
    Rukrio
    5/5,
    Version: 1.6
    Manufacturer's touch was a novel concept, but compared to this mod, i'd take different projectiles to weapon manufacturers any day.

but nope, that wasn't all this modder added. sure, plasma rifles, Avian blasters and Globe Launchers are fun, but to truly be faithful in attaining them, familiar dungeons to old school players return.

now if only i could find the USCM bases.
  7. Solzucht
    Solzucht
    4/5,
    Version: 1.5 - Unstable
    Finally the Globe launcher back :)
    Steam release planned?
    1. SentientSupper
      Author's Response
      No, anyone who feels like it can help me upload it there though.
  8. Rukrio
    Rukrio
    5/5,
    Version: 1.5 - Unstable
    other mods try to add new things to try to make starbound more varied, but as somebody who looks fondly at the past and remembers how fucking crazy some of the projectiles were, this is a hella cool mod to pick up. guaranteed to spice up fighting at range and offers some much needed weapon variety that isn't stat based.

i've seen a shotgun whose pellets change direction once, a grenade launcher whose explosives hover in a straight line, and seen assault rifles become acid/icethrowers. if that doesn't sell you, idk what will.
    1. SentientSupper
      Author's Response
      Ty for the review!
  9. Psygnosis
    Psygnosis
    5/5,
    Version: 1.2
    Finally the Mod we were waiting for ! Developers should re-introduce the old and awesome projectiles for more weapons variety instead to have only 1 projectile type for pistols, smg, rifles, etc etc.. - I reccomend this mod and u still can find the weapons with special abilities and 1.0 projectiles
  10. Yurioppoor
    Yurioppoor
    5/5,
    Version: 1.1
    Good job!
    1. SentientSupper
      Author's Response
      Glad you like it!