1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Sword Art Online HUD (Discontinued) (See page for link to new mod page) Discontinued

This page is no longer being worked on and the work has been passed on to another Inf_Wolf14

1. Arevela
    Hey everyone!! As you can tell from the title, this page is discontinued.
    I've handed this mod to Inf_Wolf14, who has done more for this mod than I could ever dream of doing, so lots of love to him for his hard work and dedication to this mod. I hope that he does brilliantly with the development of this mod, and I know he will lol. Lots of love to everyone and Inf_Wolf14 and hope everyone continues to support this mod and its new owner!!

Link to Inf_Wolf's page for this mod:
    http://community.playstarbound.com/resources/sword-art-online-ui.4372/
    <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before including this mod in a compilation.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before altering/redistributing any assets included in this mod.

Images

1. Thumbnail.jpg
    Redacted Revenant and The Alonne like this.

Recent Updates

1. Don't download!! (yet)
  2. v2.1!!
  3. I fupped up

Recent Reviews

1. Dragon_Tom005
    Dragon_Tom005
    5/5,
    Version: Outdated (for now)
    Ever since i watched all 4 series of SAO, I've started looking at games much more differently. This mod really makes the experience for me all the better.
  2. ateotu
    ateotu
    3/5,
    Version: All versions (I think)
    The entire UI/HUD is broken, the vanilla hotbar still shows, the name bar/status bar dosen't work, its pretty much broken.
    3 stars cause i still have hope for it.
    1. Arevela
      Author's Response
      Yeah, I mentioned this in the discussion, another user and I are working on the mod as we speak and I'm planning to have an update when the mod is in a stable state. I should update that the mod is not usable at the moment. I apologize, yet again.
  3. temmieiii
    temmieiii
    4/5,
    Version: All versions (I think)
    It's... comfortable.
  4. Zeptor
    Zeptor
    5/5,
    Version: all (unless I'm wrong)
    Awesome
  5. DrMuffin119
    DrMuffin119
    5/5,
    Luv it ^~^
  6. Leithal--Weapon
    Leithal--Weapon
    5/5,
    Nice having a different hud to look at while playing. Thank you for putting your FREE time and effort into this. I am not a fan of Sword Art Online but I'm also not a douchebag who is going to lower your rating just because I am not a fan of the game SAO. Seems like their explanation for their review is unfair and totally BS(bull shark) lol... If they didn't like it because the colours were too bright or if you changed the location of all all the icons and it was totally messed up I'd understand. But nope it is perfect and no glitches for me and if it glitched I'd go into the discussion before doing a review!
  7. Dragon56
    Dragon56
    5/5,
    Класс!! :)
  8. QuietFoxGaming
    QuietFoxGaming
    4/5,
    Version: v. Upbeat Giraffe
    I rate 4/5 stars mostly because I'm not a huge fan of SAO, however my reasoning for not going any lower is because I have a slight HUD fetish.
  9. dat-CosmosNova
    dat-CosmosNova
    5/5,
    The new edits really put the icing on da cake if u know wht I mean =:3
  10. Costantly
    Costantly
    5/5,
    I think this is the first HUD mod I ever see. AND I LIKE IT! :D I like HUD mod!