1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Sword Art Online HUD (Discontinued) (See page for link to new mod page) Discontinued

This page is no longer being worked on and the work has been passed on to another Inf_Wolf14

1. Don't download!! (yet)

Arevela
    This mod uses the layout of the UI from early access and is currently unusable with 1.0+ versions of the game. I'm working with another modder to get this mod updated with up-to-date assets, and then some! I'll credit him listing all the assets he has helped me with after the mod is updated! I apologize for the mod being unavailable currently (You CAN still download it, but it will not work with the 1.0 interface) If you would like to help me with this mod as well, you can tell me in the...
  2. v2.1!!

Arevela
    I fixed the hotbar a bit, again. However, I also did include bars for freezing and heating up. I'm thinking about including inventory and storage units, but I can imagine myself getting horrifically irritated by the constant trial and error of launching the game, seeing a problem, then going back into Paint.NET to fix it. It's tedious work, but it's very self-rewarding in the end. I want to add these things, because I want to add as much out of my mod as possible. I'm very on and off with...
  3. I fupped up

Arevela
    Yeah, I was wondering why it didn't upload, and it's because I forgot to change the version string, which is necessary, for some reason... :p
  4. Sword Art Online HUD 2.0

Arevela
    The changes are specified in the new mod-page.
  5. Sword Art Online HUD 1.2

Arevela
    -Name bar extended for longer names!
    -Health bar backgrounds' length decreased to almost line up with the actual health/energy bars!
    -Added the party assets (party members' playerbars have been added)!
    -Made two versions (Do not install both, only install one)!
    1) Default version has the original (hard to see (not for me :p)(That rhyme was awesome xD)) energy bars!
    2) New version changed the energy bar to be green (because that's the only color you can make brighter because the coding for it...
  6. Sword Art Online HUD 1.1

Arevela
    I edited the hotbar texture to allow the item quantities to be visible because I noticed that the quantities were blending with the texture and made it very difficult to tell how much of an item you have. So I fixed it, enjoy! ^-^
    TheTrueArtisan likes this.