=-=-=[Sword Art Online UI]=-=-=
This mod adds changes the default UI of Starbound to a lighter-toned UI based off the anime, Sword Art Online!
This mod is a continuation of @Arevela's mod, Sword Art Online HUD.
Permission has been granted to release this mod as a continuation per the prior author's decision:
(Click the arrow in the quote to view the page)
(Eventually fixing up and making a more fancy mod page...)
- Eventual GUI replacement for most object interfaces in Starbound.
- New inventory GUI and all the associated fun stuff.
- New animations for several graphical elements.
- A travel animation for FTL travel...?
- Download and install the .pak file to either:Code:Stable: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Starbound\mods" Unstable/Nightly: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Starbound - Unstable\mods"
- Alternatively, a Steam Workshop version will be released in due time...
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=[Troubleshooting]=-=-=-=-=-=Attach your 'starbound.log' in the discussion tab with a summary of what you were doing at the time! This is VERY IMPORTANT!
Find a bug?
I can't fix an error I can't find!
- Chucklefish, for the very game you're here downloading mods for.
- @Arevela for the concept and original art assets for the mod!
- The entirety of the Starbound community for making every day great!
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=[Dead-Author-Clause]=-=-=-=-=In the event that this mod continues without update, and attempts to contact me, Inf_Wolf14, go unanswered, rights to this mod fall upon remaining member of its development team as listed in the metadata, by order of contribution.
Should one or more, inheriting, authors be also deemed unreachable, succession falls down the list until, ultimately, being released to the public.
Rights forementioned include the right to modify, alter, and redistribute the assets without my permission until the time at which I, the author, Inf_Wolf14, or another of the development team return and choose to retain ownership of said assets.
- Mod Pack Permissions:
- Anyone can use this mod in their mod compilation without the author's consent.
- Mod Assets Permissions:
- You must get the author's consent before altering/redistributing any assets included in this mod.
Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.Dismiss Notice
Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
Sword Art Online UI v0.9.9a (SB v1.2.1)
A lighter, slightly reminiscent UI from Sword Art Online!