1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

SWTOR Decorations 1.1

Furniture and decorations from SWTOR

1. Tremerion
    Hi.

Donation. Help me make more content for this mod and others.
    paypal.me/tremerion

Avaiable on Steam.

This mod adds furniture and decorations objects from Star Wars The Old Republic (SWTOR) game, based on http://tor-decorating.com screenshots from in game.

For now it contains only beds. If you like it I will add much more objects in the future.
    All items have colony tags: misc and astronaut.
    To start go to your Inventor's Table lvl 2 and buy Decorations Droid for 1000 money.
    Droid is animated. From it you can buy all objects. Icons are colored: uncommon, rare and legendary, so if you destroy object you will have an idea of rarity of it. Droid icon has orange color.

More objects: After stable release

Vendor:
    decorationsdroidvendor.jpg [​IMG]
    vendorpanel.jpg

Beds:
    (Medical beds regenerate your health faster)
    barracksbunkbed.jpg barracksbunkbed_game.jpg basicmetalbed.jpg basicmetalbed_game.jpg
    blackluxurybed.jpg blackluxurybed_game.jpg orangeluxurybed.jpg orangeluxurybed_game.jpg
    plumluxurybed.jpg plumluxurybed_game.jpg hospitalbed.jpg hospitalbed_game.jpg
    imperialmedicalbed.jpg imperialmedicalbed_game.jpg revanitecampbed.jpg revanitecampbed_game.jpg
    sfsbunkbed.jpg sfsbunkbed_game.jpg sithbunkbed.jpg sithbunkbed_game.jpg
    templebed.jpg templebed_game.jpg vosskabed.jpg vosskabed_game.jpg
    zakuulanmedicalbed.jpg zakuulanmedicalbed_game.jpg huttlounger.jpg huttlounger_game.jpg
    Hutt Lounger is only decorational.
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    Anyone can use this mod in their mod compilation without the author's consent.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before altering/redistributing any assets included in this mod.

Images

1. Logo.png
    WillianBlack likes this.

Recent Updates

1. Post-Launch update 1.1