1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Syvlian's Weapons And Armors mod! Version Ta.Co

OUT OF DATE

1. MewMan
    OUT OF DATE, WAIT FOR REMAKE COMING SOON!

starbound 2014-01-16 00-22-26-32.jpg Golden Starsword.png starbound 2014-03-31 23-34-08-78.jpg Star Swords For all who want them :3 ~~Enjoy~~ And Do please rate :D
    Now officially has all tiers for all Starswords And StarDaggers!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    1000+ DOWNLOADS ○.○ I never thought I would see it
    Thank you so much for all the downloads, When I started the mod I didn't think It would get
    anywhere, So thanks. ^^

So you want to know how stuff is made in this mod? Why? :rofl:
    Just Kiddin.
    Currently You make it with 2 tiered bars. from iron to impervium. And a type of fuel. From Coal to Solarium. Depending on the tier.

And you make stardaggers with 5 tiered bars. and 5 or 10 fuel o3o I can't remember. lol.

Really The guns are for Tier 1 right now so. Just wait. I'll have more tiers eventually. And you Definitely Need tabularasa. Like seriously. Go get it. It makes things easier for everyone

Also. I take no ownership of what weapons I have made out of games. I just simply claim being a great fan. and supporting them by sharing what I can. with my talents.

Now, Since I've announced making an update, This mod is now officially going to be more than just weapons "Pending on how many armors I make" I will add over time to the armors, but the weapons are what everyone really wants.
    Anyways Enjoy the mod and thanks for checkin' it out.
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    Anyone can use this mod in their mod compilation without the author's consent.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before altering/redistributing any assets included in this mod.

Recent Reviews

1. Kaster
    Kaster
    4/5,
    Version: Version Ta.Co
    I Really like the mod but i cant get pass teir 1 theres no more to craft teir 1 is legendary and does less than 100 damage is there a specific crafting station i need to use?...but other than great models cant wait to see more
    1. MewMan
      Author's Response
      You did get TabulaRasa correct? If you did, than that should give you a huge variety of weapons.
  2. EpicNomming
    EpicNomming
    4/5,
    Version: Ver 7.6
    4/5
    Pretty good, and I LOVE how you don't have to go through the tiers (i.e.: you can start at the 5th level, instead of crafting all the lower ones just to get to it. Kinda bad.)
    Nice guns, interesting tiering system (gives more use for excess fuels; I have about 500 spare solarium on 1 character.)
    Great mod, hope to see more.
  3. SSpanzer
    SSpanzer
    5/5,
    Version: Ver 7.5.2
    Awesome mod, adds some great new weapons into the game
  4. CoolEtto
    CoolEtto
    5/5,
    Version: 7.0
    this a very good mod sir maybe add low tier guns to craft cause you cant find any in low level planets
    1. MewMan
      Author's Response
      Guns are getting made as we speak. I made a test gun to figure out the basics. Won't be long until I get a good bunch set up.
  5. FangZJr
    FangZJr
    5/5,
    Version: 7.0
    Very nice :D you should add more guns though, u should also try making a uranium sword that poisons thing when u hit it :D
    1. MewMan
      Author's Response
      Like radiation? That's smart. And I've quit the mod I was working on. Im so unfamiliar with techs there's no way I could make one. But guns. I can try to see what I could do.
  6. JohnStar145
    JohnStar145
    5/5,
    Version: 5.0
    Instead of swords are you gonna add more guns and shields and spears and pole sticks to the game as well? with various of attributes and side effects like burn, poison, etc. etc.?

if you do this will be infinitely, godly, jolly good weapons mod ever!!!!!!! I'll give you good sir a ten thrieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee*cough*lion stars for rate :3 (if that is available though :P)
    1. MewMan
      Author's Response
      Most likely. Since I changed the name. I plan on adding spears. and shields of some sort. A lot of stuff. It's just getting it all done. It's a lot of work.
  7. kingrebel
    kingrebel
    5/5,
    Version: Ver 4.5 Enraged
    a very nice mod
    1. MewMan
      Author's Response
      Thank you good sir.
  8. Pohany
    Pohany
    5/5,
    Version: Ver 3.1