1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Takane "Ene" Enomoto Ship AI 1.9.1 I'm Sorry

Ene from Kagerou Project/Mekakucity Actors Ship AI

1. Kyroxus
    I'm willing to update the mod if people want me to.
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    How hard can mod making be? Well, here we are, I'd thought this would be an awesome mod from right when ship AI was announced and I finally got around to making it. I have little to no confidence in this since it was originally made just for my friends, but I've decided to release it. After a few hours of frankensteining some mods and tutorials together this is what I have to show.

Planned Features:
    • More animations
    • Better/More accurate dialogue
    • Better art
    • More custom race support (suggest please!)
    • Bug fixes/optimization
    • Support for running on multiple races at the same time
    Currently Supported Custom Races:
    • Ningen
    • Neko
    • Felins
    • Kemono
    • Kineptic
    • Latexians
    • Avali
    • Viera
    Any feedback is much appreciated! I would love to see this mod grow into something more, so if you want to help with the development, provide suggestions or just leave any feedback, every message will be read and every request will be considered!

I am very interested in any artists or people who would just like to help in general please, contact me, i'd love to hear what you have offer!

Also, there's a chance of grammatical/spelling errors as well as general bugs, existing in the mod, if you spot any, please report them!

Thanks to the community for being extremely helpful and supportive! If there are any other cool mods of this kind you'd like to see in starbound, i'm looking for new ideas of future mods I can create in the future alongside the development of Ene!

If you intend to redistribute, or alter my mods contents, please be sure to include proper credit. While I do not wish to discourage creativity, please don't pass off my work as your own.
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    Anyone can use this mod in their mod compilation without the author's consent.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    Anyone can alter/redistribute the mod's assets without the author's consent.
    5Mano5, Silver.Dog, Kaziell and 11 others like this.

Recent Updates

1. I'm Sorry
  2. A Pleasing Patch
  3. Very Viera

Recent Reviews

1. 5Mano5
    5Mano5
    5/5,
    Version: 1.9.1 I'm Sorry
    I hope this mod gets an update
  2. Maxlord
    Maxlord
    4/5,
    WHAT
  3. VictorSkullzL
    VictorSkullzL
    4/5,
    Great S.A.I.L. mod for starbound. I use the "Ningen" custom race mod. I'm able to see the name change for the S.A.I.L. and the dialog has changed. I just wish i was able to see "ENE." Hopefully you'll find the time for fixing the bugs. Thanks C:
  4. Akito_Rui33
    Akito_Rui33
    4/5,
    It looks great, but the sprites will go missing on dialog such as cut scenes.
  5. muv
    muv
    4/5,
    great mod, only the name change !
  6. BioGud
    BioGud
    5/5,
    Love this mod) waiting for update
  7. Redial
    Redial
    4/5,
    Really liking it right now, although whenever there is ai dialog on a planet there's no picture. not sure if its a glitch or something.
  8. carltonlee17
    carltonlee17
    5/5,
    great job
    ENE is LIFE
  9. JENT
    JENT
    5/5,
    i love this mod thank you
  10. ImaginationHero
    ImaginationHero
    5/5,
    I love this mod but for some reason, with the new updated ningen race, the portraits and dialogue aren't there, only her name appears. Thank you in advance if you do fix it!