1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Tenant Pack 2018-05-02

Adds over 30 tenants to the game

1. Max_Snegir
    Max_Snegir
    4/5,
    Version: 2018-05-02
    Modification can be said quite good. She really adds a certain charm to the system of collectivization, but as for the residents themselves ... I think you need to do two necessary things for you, my friend. First, you must add a book to the game with all the requirements for settling a resident, since it’s not convenient to visit the site all the time. Second, you just have to develop the modification further. New residents, special quests, and perhaps even the creation of their own some kind of unusual city or gang. I know that I want a lot from you, but if you do it as a friend, believe me, you will not be forgotten by me and others ... Greetings from the "Soviet Union"! Удачного дня!
  2. snowstormbg
    snowstormbg
    5/5,
    Version: 2017-10-26
    This mod makes colony building so much more enjoyable! A must have.
  3. Resfa
    Resfa
    5/5,
    Version: 2017-10-26
    Love it
  4. DemonicWeed
    DemonicWeed
    5/5,
    Version: 1.6
    Again, a small, but nice update. Another idea: a chromosome tenant attracted by cell furniture that sells cell-related items.
    1. FettGopher
      Author's Response
      Sorry, I must have missed your other review. I was thinking about adding a cell tenant, but I probably won't add the Steampunk merchant. It would be kind of difficult to get it to spawn instead of one of the other two, and it's also a bit too similar to the existing tenants. Thanks for the suggestions, though.
  5. DemonicWeed
    DemonicWeed
    5/5,
    Version: 1.5
    A very useful mod for colony builders. I also hava an idea - a steampunk/steamspring mix merchant that sells both steampunk and steamspring stuff. The requirements are something like 10 steampunk + 10 steamspring tagged objects.
  6. Avito
    Avito
    5/5,
    Version: 1.5
    nice mod best I like DJ ps to add more photos
  7. LightSapfier
    LightSapfier
    5/5,
    Version: 1.4
    This game NEEDS more tenants
  8. Blackwatch27
    Blackwatch27
    5/5,
    Version: 1.4
    You Deserve a 5 star for adding more tenants and i hope you will add more tenants