1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Tentacle Ship 2.0 Glad GIraffe v3

Replaces the vanilla spaceship with a tentacle biome themed ship!

1. deliriousbiznasty
    [​IMG]

TENTACLE SHIP MOD
    by Delirious-Biznasty
    NOW WORKING ON AN OFFICIAL PATCH TO STARBOUND 1.0, THE CURRENT VERSION IS NOT SUPPORTED

I am proud to present you all a mod that I have been working on for a LOT of months in my free time!
    This mod replaces the vanilla ship of any chosen species with a completely custom tentacle biome inspired ship! And just in time for Halloween, too!​

- Installation Instructions

Download the .rar and extract it. It contains a folder for each Starbound species. Choose the species you want to replace the ship of, and put the folder in your mod directory!

- Ship designs per tier
    (for those who are curious, don't look if you don't want to be spoiled!)
    Tier 1-3
    [​IMG]

Tier 4
    [​IMG]

Tier 5
    [​IMG]

Tier 6
    [​IMG]

Tier 7
    [​IMG]

Tier 8
    [​IMG]

- Need help?
    If you end up with any bugs, errors or issues please tell me! This version is the first version of the mod so there might be some issues that I haven't spotted!

Thank you so much for checking out my mod! Please leave a rating or some feedback :rofl: :love:

Check out my other mod, Star Wars Armor!

Notice: Please do not make comments regarding this mod containing sexual or "hentai" jokes. I worked very hard on this mod to release it and these kind of comments will not be tolerated. It is not the goal nor topic of this mod to be sexual in any way, and you will make me and other people on the site uncomfortable.
    [​IMG]
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    Do not include this mod in compilations.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    Do not alter or redistribute the assets included in this mod.

Recent Updates

1. UPDATE : TENTACLE BIOME
  2. Small update 1.6.5
  3. Quick bug fix

Recent Reviews

1. The Noname
    The Noname
    5/5,
    Version: 2.0 Glad GIraffe v3
    All very with steeply but me would like to pet race was done under Biome either I have with mod something not so hope that will pet under Biome tentacles thank you for attention)
  2. PureDrake
    PureDrake
    5/5,
    10/10
    Is very good
    And I use it in my mod with permissionk ;^)
  3. Hitoshura
    Hitoshura
    4/5,
    I'll rate this 4 stars cause it looks amazing and I loooove the evilness behind the tentacle entity of Starbound! But sadly, I cannot make it work at all... Could it be a 1.0 thing or am I missing something? In any cases, I sure hope a solution surface soon. I would love to rock this ship around the galaxy and spread evil!
  4. Yurioppoor
    Yurioppoor
    5/5,
    Cthulhu AI needed!
  5. treebear102
    treebear102
    5/5,
    This looks like its gonna be a good ship mod right here, Ladies and Gents! Although, quick question: Do you think you might make a custom AI for the tentacle ship? Like, make the AI the Eye you see on the Tentacles?
  6. lexietanium
    lexietanium
    5/5,
    It is so well made and as an artist, I really love the aesthetic of the ship. It's immersive and just beautiful. Good job! I even made my hyotle have the tentacle hair to match the ship haha. Thank you!
  7. 5dogknight
    5dogknight
    5/5,
    all I need now is a cthulu race and I'd be set to run around in space flying an eldritch horror ship as an elder god.
  8. Sarduka
    Sarduka
    5/5,
    ℐ ♥ it!
    It looks great and goes well with the Monster Girl race.
    The one and only things that are "bothering" me: you can not remove the light in the transporter room and the background of the ship could use more tentacles here and there. But that's all.
    ★★★★★ from me~
  9. Lindazana
    Lindazana
    5/5,
    Amazing (and spooky) looking ship that works just perfectly for the slime race and beldehor races from the SBG race mod. Just need to add in a set of tentacle-themed furniture to match the ship, or at least stuff with the same color scheme.
    1. deliriousbiznasty
      Author's Response
      thank you so much! I'm definitely going to work toward themed furniture for this mod, and microdungeons on the tentacle biome where you can find such items. :)
  10. TheLumberJack
    TheLumberJack
    3/5,
    i cant attach the file to any race it just sits there in my mods folder doing nothing can you help me figure out how to fix this??
    1. deliriousbiznasty
      Author's Response
      i have send you a PM ! ^^