1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

The Alrune Race 1.0 2019-01-01

A race of rose-themed incubi/succubi

1. Existential-Crisis
    The Alrune are a mysterious race of rose-themed demonic humanoids, based heavily off the Alruna/Anurla Succubus and Incubus concept created by Alex Ahad for Gaia Online many years ago. I've been in love with the aesthetic ever since, and just went and built an entire race for Starbound around it. This is my first fully-fleshed-out Starbound Race mod for the public, so I hope it's not bad for a first try!

This mod features:
    - Custom demonic baby goat ship pet.
    - A starter sword and equipable cosmetic wings and additional pet spawner in the ship locker.
    - Fully custom ship with customized interior blocks and lights with a demonic rose theme.
    - Custom starter clothes to choose from for both male and female.
    - Demonic horns and tail for both genders and a few custom hairstyles.
    - An Alrune-themed shop that you can get various Alrune goods from, craftable from the fully upgraded inventor's table.

Some known issues and bugs to work on:
    - The equipable Alrune wings go invisible when walking backwards for some reason.
    - Does not yet have fully customized armor.
    - One of the custom beds' blanket sprite doesn't show up.
    - Does not yet have a custom codex.

Things that I want to add someday:
    - Alrune settlements, possibly spawning on Midnight planets.
    - Alrune-themed farmables such as roses and throny vines to get rose petals and thorns for crafting from
    - ???? I could take some suggestions???

Also uploaded on Steam~!
    https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1610651987
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before including this mod in a compilation.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before altering/redistributing any assets included in this mod.

Recent Reviews

1. TheEnemy27
    TheEnemy27
    5/5,
    Version: 2019-01-01
    Pretty good mod, they look really cute, please keep it up also try adding FU support on the next update that'd be incredible.
  2. scips28
    scips28
    4/5,
    A great mod, has a lot of potential. It lacks objects like themed furniture and tiered armor, but i look forward to seeing where this mod goes
  3. kitsunespirit
    kitsunespirit
    4/5,
    It's pretty, excellent job with the sprites, the tail is a bit too long and it's kinda hard to see.
  4. Saint Apollyon
    Saint Apollyon
    4/5,
    Lovely race! Only 4 stars 'cause it's still getting started, but I love the concept. Never enough demons, or plants for that matter!
  5. DeltaZone1234
    DeltaZone1234
    4/5,
    Pretty good mod so far. The design of the race is great, the goat is adorable and while there is some parts of the ship(mainly the feet) that I don't like, the ship overall look is neat. 4/5 Lovely mod, more can be added.