1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

The Alrune Race 1.0 2019-01-01

A race of rose-themed incubi/succubi

1. TheEnemy27
    TheEnemy27
    5/5,
    Version: 2019-01-01
    Pretty good mod, they look really cute, please keep it up also try adding FU support on the next update that'd be incredible.
  2. scips28
    scips28
    4/5,
    A great mod, has a lot of potential. It lacks objects like themed furniture and tiered armor, but i look forward to seeing where this mod goes
  3. kitsunespirit
    kitsunespirit
    4/5,
    It's pretty, excellent job with the sprites, the tail is a bit too long and it's kinda hard to see.
  4. Saint Apollyon
    Saint Apollyon
    4/5,
    Lovely race! Only 4 stars 'cause it's still getting started, but I love the concept. Never enough demons, or plants for that matter!
  5. DeltaZone1234
    DeltaZone1234
    4/5,
    Pretty good mod so far. The design of the race is great, the goat is adorable and while there is some parts of the ship(mainly the feet) that I don't like, the ship overall look is neat. 4/5 Lovely mod, more can be added.