1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

The Ar'Tronians 1.3.5

A race of music-obsessed, reptilian humanoids!

1. Makein
    Makein
    5/5,
    Version: 1.3.5
  2. DragonZombie
    DragonZombie
    4/5,
    Version: 1.2b
    I got it to work, after an hour or so...
    its nice, i understand its your first mod, but it can be good
  3. Quadrakiller
    Quadrakiller
    2/5,
    It's....just the damm Ningen race with blue color,horns and tails
    Can you make it,somehow,more unique?
    1. Drayken
      Author's Response
      That's what I'm working on right now. I just wanted to get the base race itself out before anything else major.
  4. Deerdancer
    Deerdancer
    2/5,
    Just new sprite...
  5. Rao999
    Rao999
    2/5,
    Version: 1.2
    While I can see this mod going quite far in the future (maybe depending the type of planet you're on you can find different sub species) I can't even play it right now. I have a character extension mod but the option to select an Ar'Tronian is not available. Do you have any ideas for a fix? I can see this as becoming on of my favorite races next to the Avali and Celestar.
    1. Drayken
      Author's Response
      Yeah, sorry about that. That issue was in the first release of the mod, and somehow cropped up again as I was updating it to 1.2. It's an error dealing with the .species file, I believe, and it should be fixed now in 1.2b.