1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

The Black Market 0.0.6

Advanced, high-quality, shady, weaponry for the public to use!

1. Malustar
    Malustar
    5/5,
    Version: 3.0.4
    Ради одной только Евы, уже стоит качать. Да и квест на получение прилично сложен, так что не читерство.
  2. TheKingOfBlood
    TheKingOfBlood
    5/5,
    Good mod!
  3. Shadedminime
    Shadedminime
    5/5,
    Order:
    FOSSIL (Red Name)
    Pistol
    Shoot's Fossil's That Explode on bone Shard's
    Look's M9 Pistol Fossilised
    And if You have time Some Dinosuar Plushie's and Dinosuar Clothes (Maily Trex Clothes)
  4. Enderman99102
    Enderman99102
    5/5,
    I'd like to request the manufacturing of a weapon that I've been dying to obtain for several years now. Here are the blueprints for said weapon, found in a data cache I stumbled upon whilst exploring an abandoned Avali camp:

[
    Name: Amber Shard (orange name)
    Type: Pistol
    Color: Grey and transparent orange
    Abilities: Fires a crystal shard, which explodes on impact into several smaller shards that fly in random directions
    Tier: 9
    Look: Avali-styled pistol, with a recolor and spines on the front
    ]

Thank you in advance for your services, and I eagerly wait your feedback.
    Ranaku, Avali adventurer
  5. Gandalf_Grayhame
    Gandalf_Grayhame
    5/5,
    Version: 3.0.3
    Amazing mod, i would like to make a console request:

Name: Kcits (Stick backwards)
    Type: 1-handed Dagger
    Color: Brown
    Abilities: Swings super fast and shoots mini sticks
    Tier: 10
    Look: A small stick
  6. Nine_Tails13
    Nine_Tails13
    5/5,
    I must praise your work, you all did fantastic jobs designing and putting to use these amazing weapons. And while I havent looked at all your wares, I would like to see a Prism Lasergun, simply put, it absorbs and holds light, which it then fires out as lasers, each taking one of the main colors of the light spectrum. Although the last of its kind was lost decades ago, I suggest looking in the Alpha Orion Quadrant, Sector II. Rumors of a Floran with the schematics and a prototype in that area have been going around the Glitch Colonies I visit, although you can't be too sure, I'm sure it'll be worth a look.
  7. bandeeto
    bandeeto
    5/5,
    may i make an order, i will want a high powered rifle or assault rifle that uses regular bullets. really like the spring rifle, can u do this pls?
    1. Dekadrachm
      Author's Response
      we'll see
  8. The L0st 1
    The L0st 1
    5/5,
    Hello Black Market,
    First and foremost I want to praise you on your wares and how they have helped out when exploring or doing that odd job. I heard a rumor from an Apex that a group of green ring slingers have in their possession a prototype gauntlet. I was wonder if your team might have happened by one if so the drop off and payment will be at the regular spot.
    Name: Power Gauntlet
    Type: One handed weapon
    Color: Light and dark greens that gives off a green light in dark areas
    Abilities: fires green energy bolts and when charged a larger bolt or fist can damage objects and blocks.
    Tier: 10 / Legendary (or how strong the wielder’s will is)
    Look: Like a glove that will take up most of the character’s forearm

One of my favorite mods for Starbound. The sprite work is clean and all the details of the armor, weapons and interfaces really make this mod shine. The Black Market is also being up dated on the regular and that is always a plus. Keep up the good work!!!
    1. Dekadrachm
      Author's Response
      As a matter of fact we might have the schematics for the glove. I remember sending a team of highly trained Black Market soldiers to obtain it. I will have to build it still we'll see where it goes.
  9. AxelAz
    AxelAz
    5/5,
    Version: 3.0.1 (Spirited Giraffe)
    Awesome mod! Some weapons are a bit over powered for their tier, like the shadow sword, the weapon itself doesn't do much damage, but the shadow projectiles can do up to 2k damage.
    Thats basically my only proper complaint (aside from the mobius sword but I know you guys are on it already)

Request:
    Name: Badger slashers (I dont know a good name for it) xD
    Type: Wolverine claws basically, 1 handed for dual wielding
    Color: Black/white/grey
    Abilities: The Slash projectiles would be 3 slashes, should be a fast swinging/slashing weapon
    Tier: 8-10
    Look: The claws could be integrated into gloves.
  10. meepcrux
    meepcrux
    5/5,
    Name: Fracking Drill (it's bad I know)
    Type: Spear
    Color: Red and Orange
    Abilities: Fast and can be stabbed multiple times with fast swing speed. Maybe water that can cause poison damage
    Look: In an avali style but with a deep drill head.
    1. Dekadrachm
      Author's Response
      we'll see, currently our team is taking a break.
  11. ragon
    ragon
    5/5,
    loving the mod~

request

Name: Popcorn Machine
    Type: Grenade Launcher
    Color: Red Name, Purplerarity(legendary)
    Abilities:
    this is a tough one. what i have in mind is it shoots a single frag grenade (the one that splits into a bunch of pixel sized bomblets that all blow up) but when it blows up it shoots another frag grenade. this would repeat 3ish times. if thats not possible then just have a grenade launcher that shoots 4 frag grenades. that each blow up into tons of bomblets.

Look: something like an m32 grenade launcher. im honestly bad at knowing what something should look like
    1. Dekadrachm
      Author's Response
      This is possible but wont make since how can a frag grenade come out of bomblets?
  12. BlahDude10
    BlahDude10
    4/5,
    This is great! Just one problem. *SPOILERS* That penguin that allows you to access it, I think? I talked to him. Got the iron. Can't find him anywhere! Please help!
    1. Dekadrachm
      Author's Response
      He should be where he normally is. He is the only penguin in the outpost. Check to make sure you have enough iron for the mission first. If the problem still exists come t the discussion page.
  13. BrandonBusto
    BrandonBusto
    5/5,
    Mod's great! One problem though with the Mobius Broadsword. Whenever I swing it while moving forward, i always end up getting lit by my own fire. Please find a way to fix this because I LOVE the Mobius Broadsword!
    1. Dekadrachm
      Author's Response
      Thanks for the review :). For now be careful but I will see about adding an immunity effect to the mobius armor.
  14. Icarusu
    Icarusu
    5/5,
    Hello, i find this mod very nice, so good job with your work.
    Also, do you only accept gun requests? i had a good idea for a armor
    1. Dekadrachm
      Author's Response
      We don't currently take armor requests, however you can make a suggestion, and no, we do not only accept guns. Melee is good too. Thank you for your review
  15. doctortee
    doctortee
    5/5,
    What a nice mod XD
    Here is a weapon request. I think you can't add it, but let's try ? XD

Weapon request :
    Name:The StarStaff
    Type:Magical staff
    Color:Blue
    Abilities:It create a sort of star that follow your cursor. It can light the area, and deals a lot of damages to enemies.
    Tier: 9
    Look: Like a staff, with a star on it. You can do what you want.
    1. Dekadrachm
      Author's Response
      Thank you, I will see what I can do about the staff, there is a first time for everything.
  16. EpicNomming
    EpicNomming
    5/5,
    5/5, needs more muffins tho.
    Request:
    Name: The Cataclysm
    Type: Gun - Revolving Shotgun
    Colour: Silver barrels with a wooden stock
    Abilities: Two Versions: 1-2 Shots per second, low pellet count and lower damage, or slower firing (0.5 shots per second) with each shot blocking out the sky with its buckshot (also drains a LOT of energy; 2 shots should fully drain the bar in order to balance the pellet count).
    Look: Cannon-sized ring of barrels (like a minigun), with a very large shotgun stock on the back.

This mod could also use something akin to a laser RPG, but that's for another time. This would be cool; also, the pellets (I would hope) would look different to The Swarmer's insect entities :P
    1. Dekadrachm
      Author's Response
      okay I got this http://i.imgur.com/veUL5Ro.png I'm not sure if this is what you meant but that's what I formed... Tell me if anything needs to be changed.
  17. fail1aw
    fail1aw
    5/5,
    Great work, keep it on, such amazing weapons :3
    1. Dekadrachm
      Author's Response
      Thank you!
  18. EpicNomming
    EpicNomming
    5/5,
    Version: 3.0 (Spirited Giraffe)
    One of the best and most intuitive mods I have seen out there... Great weapons and allows for requests. Good job.
    1. Dekadrachm
      Author's Response
      Thank you :)
  19. siegeseya
    siegeseya
    5/5,
    This time my lil bros request

a grenade launcher shooting a hybrid fruit between pomegranate and thornfruit also when the fruit explode i would suggest that alien juice and needler thorns splashes out

name: thorngranate launcher

type: modifyed floran grenade launcher

colour and appearance: a floran grenade launcher with red fruits attached too it. Also i think this one should look somewhat more hi-tech.

tooltip: the black market company made this from a floran grenade launcher. slightly modifyed its now more effective than before
    1. Dekadrachm
      Author's Response
      I will see what I can do.
  20. volnues
    volnues
    3/5,
    Honestly half the weapons look like they were taken from the merchant stalls off of servers
    1. Dekadrachm
      Author's Response
      What do you mean? If you want to discuss something pm me and I will see what I can do.