1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

The Black Market 0.0.6

Advanced, high-quality, shady, weaponry for the public to use!

1. Another Kevin
    Another Kevin
    5/5,
    Version: 2.4
    I just love how much actual lorethis mod has. Big ups!
    1. Dekadrachm
      Author's Response
      Thanks, I really appreciate it :)
  2. Saftbude
    Saftbude
    5/5,
    Version: 2.4
    It works 112% on Servers for me and all.
    Excellent Mod.
    1. Dekadrachm
  3. Hawk Novablast
    Hawk Novablast
    5/5,
    Version: 2.1
    A really cool mod, well balanced and has some very unique items. I love that we're able to request items :D 5/5 penguins.
    1. Dekadrachm
      Author's Response
      Thanks, glad you like your weapon.
  4. Moxxit
    Moxxit
    5/5,
    Love this mod it is one of my most essential weapon mods
    1. Dekadrachm
      Author's Response
      Thanks, It means a lot when people leave feed back. :)
  5. Saftbude
    Saftbude
    4/5,
    Good Work. The Xeno Armor reminds me of Warhammer 40k Armor.
    But it seems i can't play it on my own Server.
    Is there going to be a Patch/Fix soon?
    1. Dekadrachm
      Author's Response
      I'm not too sure about the server stuff. Whats not working? Does everyone have the mod on your server?
  6. HungryManster
    HungryManster
    5/5,
    Version: 2.0
    I love this mod but I was just wondering if you could make a Xeno shield. it would be a normal one handed shield but you could dye it like the Xeno amour and it would look like something along the lines of a riot shield, anyways! Amazing Mod!
    1. Dekadrachm
      Author's Response
      Thank you :) I will see about the shield, my head artist does this kind of stuff.
  7. DaedricShadow
    DaedricShadow
    2/5,
    Version: 2.0
    I really like the content that the modder has brought out (everything under the penguin tab) as the price is balanced and the armor has very useful boosts.

My only complaint (which is a pretty big one) is that the user-requested weapons are very unrealistic and I end up seeing an axe with 1500 DPS for 3 diamonds. You say that the items are expensive for a reason, except there is also a gun that does absolutely no damage and costs 2 diamonds. It just doesn't make any sense.

You seriously need to take a look at what kind of total garbage you're putting into the game. You've said that you won't make silly weapons like a poop gun or even a chicken laser if I genuinely wanted one and yet you implement weapons that are cheating the game and have much more health than the maximum for an enemy? I could kill the Penguin mech boss with no more than ten hits and all for 2 diamonds.

I would very much like a chicken grenade launcher with a fire rate of 2.00 with 230 DPS for 20 diamonds. Sure, it's a silly idea for the appearance but it's balanced and fun to use, unlike "The Executioner" which takes the challenge out of the whole game.

Please watch what you're putting into the game so that you would actually want to use it without breaking all of the reasons for playing. Until you do that, this review is staying at 2 stars.
    1. Dekadrachm
      Author's Response
      Sorry for your experience, I hope you reconsider also, I repriced everything and made a new pricing system. Hope it makes you happy.
  8. Rukrio
    Rukrio
    5/5,
    Version: 1.8
    powerful weapons and armor of all shapes and kinds. the only complaint is that it's missing a staff or two.
    1. Dekadrachm
  9. neon_xeon
    neon_xeon
    5/5,
    Version: 1.6
    Pretty much the most compltete and original weapon armor pack :D

Btw please can you make the weapons and armors upgradeable?
    Also some tech addition would be very lovely
    1. Dekadrachm
      Author's Response
      Thanks, as for tech and upgradable armor maybe :)
  10. OneWhoJumpsOverSheep
    OneWhoJumpsOverSheep
    5/5,
    When this mod first came out, I held off from downloading and for good reason, it has grown impressively so far! Good work!
  11. BLuBIN_BoY
    BLuBIN_BoY
    5/5,
    Just Amazing! It's Awesome to be able to request custom weapons and share them with others! 5/5 No hate! :)
  12. Cauchemare
    Cauchemare
    5/5,
    Version: 1.5
    10 pirated weapons out of 10. Best black market mod out there, lol
    1. Dekadrachm
      Author's Response
      Lol, glad you enjoy.
  13. Divoratore
    Divoratore
    5/5,
    Version: 1.4
    Whilst that mod is not totally complete,it does have quite some items and,more importantly,it has an author that makes custom weapons for people!Give the mod some time and it will become titanic.
    1. Dekadrachm
      Author's Response
      Thanks, next update will add about 10 new items :)
  14. siegeseya
    siegeseya
    5/5,
    i like the mod because it has unique equipments and amazing art work for the sprites and the other stuff . You should download this mod and see for yourself!
    1. Dekadrachm
      Author's Response
      Lol thanks.
  15. //INLINE
    //INLINE
    5/5,
    Awesome mod!
    1. Dekadrachm
      Author's Response
      Thanks, I will work on your weapon soon. :)
  16. Kaireo
    Kaireo
    5/5,
    Version: 1.3
    One of the best description even found in the community, at first I really thought it was a real black market for Starbound haha.

Anyway, here the weapon request, I hope it's understandable enough.

Name: Crying Claymore
    Type: Great Sword/Long Sword
    Attack Speed: 0.90
    Damage: 300 to 500
    Ability: A shock wave that deals about 60% percent of the sword's damage (It would be nice if the shock wave would make a screaming sound when appearing)
    Shock wave Image: No link available - Appearance is similar to Getsuga Tenshou (Please search this if your not familiar with this) But the color blue or red is replaced by purple
    Crying Claymore Image: http://imgur.com/yZKc1sT
    Tier: You decide cause I really don't know how to rank this in the game, sorry.
    1. Dekadrachm
      Author's Response
      Okay, thanks. Anyways this request should be simple enough. I don't know if I can get the clamor effect or damage exactly right because there is only one option in the weapon to set that, nd that's power. The more power the more damage it does and the more energy is costs.
  17. Ω Mephisto Ω
    Ω Mephisto Ω
    5/5,
    Words aren't enough to explain how brilliant this mod, and it's author is... So i'll use numbers. 5/5 Great Job.
    1. Dekadrachm
      Author's Response
      Thanks a bunch! I'm glad you liked it! :)
  18. Xavius
    Xavius
    5/5,
    Almost exactly as advertised, it's a personal weapon ordering mod. I'm satisfied with the speed and quality of the weapon production, and the appearance of the sprites is good enough to fit in with the general Starbound aesthetics, while still looking both interesting and new.
    1. Dekadrachm
  19. Kamidarko
    Kamidarko
    5/5,
    Version: 1.2
    Now this is the kind of mod i was wanting to see!
    1. Dekadrachm
      Author's Response
      Thanks! feedback like this make me happy to do it :)
  20. Vaqunc
    Vaqunc
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0
    Freacking awesome!
    This mod is worth downloading, the sprites are pretty good, it has a quest, the black market is pretty awesome too and the idea in general is awesome.
    Now for my request <3
    {
    Name: Kimura's Bow (Kimura is a character in Arcuz/Arcuz 2)
    Type: Bow
    Ability's: Shoots poison arrow which explode if they hid the ground after maybe a second or so (if possible ofc :D)
    Color: Something black or dark brown/green maybe a mix of green and black?
    }
    Thanks c:
    1. Dekadrachm
      Author's Response
      Thanks! While I'm not too found about naming an object after another think such as a game character or another player, I will see what I can do... :)