1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

The Black Market 0.0.6

Advanced, high-quality, shady, weaponry for the public to use!

1. Ciijay
    Ciijay
    5/5,
    Version: 0.0.6
    Nice mod, Im hoping to try :D
    Also can i yeet in a order?
    The Fleshpounder
    Type: Broadsword
    Tier:3
    Appearance: An Old machine that grinds up flesh with sawblades, Its covered in flesh with eyes at the bottom.
    Primary Ability: Slashes into people to grind them into pieces harder then my grades.
    Secondary Ability: You do a Thrust kind of dash while sawing up the ground, Leaving Bones sprout from the ground to unsuspecting enemies.
    Extra: *To much blood*
    Craft extra: Idk about the craft station, But do craft it with flesh blocks and a few bones, Also i r o n or something. You choose.
  2. GrVT-ChILd
    GrVT-ChILd
    5/5,
    A great mod,rather classy and such with the weapons.
    and can i place an order?

Ruinous tooth.
    Type:Broadsword/Whip.
    Tier:6
    Appearance:an fleshy looking sword similar to the Oculus reaver the handle is bone in color with an curved end that is facing forward,the blade hilt is just an large silted eyeball that blink each time it changes form,the blade is curved upward,its cutting edges as it say an rows of tooth's,the inside of the blade that make the whip part is an intestine like object that stretch as the blade open up in its whip form.
    it also look like a spine instead of your average bladed form.
    Primary ability:
    Hook line sinker- 40dps+poison,when jumping the blade extend and can hook enemy pulling them to be finished.
    Secondary ability:
    Whip form- transform the Blade to its whip form,in this from the blade use a charge mechanic to lunch the whip out to unsuspecting foe,pull the player if they hook to an tile.
    Extra:Only craftable in Tier 3 anvil you need: 20 flesh strands,40 bones,a living root,25 poison,10 sharpened claws and an intestine whip and don't forget the 50 tentacle cluster to hold everything together like a ribbon.
  3. Over Gaming
    Over Gaming
    5/5,
    Can i order:
    Sword of death
    Type: broadsword
    tier:6
    Appearance:LOOOOng dark blade, black hilt and The blade radiated dark sparks,In the middle was a skull
    Primary Ability:
    Just cut to pieces -33 dps
    Secondary Ability:
    Call a black hole -66 dps (if it's hard then you can just made a simple field)
    Extra: can made by anvil 3 lvl and need 666 blocks of bone and something like that. price veery expensive like 66 666
    Pixels.
    (thx you the best!!!)
    1. Dekadrachm
      Author's Response
      I should just make this for you -- I need to stop being lazy and if you enjoy this mod enough to make a request than I'll reinstall this game, unpack my assets and make this for you lmao.
  4. Resfa
    Resfa
    5/5,
    Trop cool !
    1. Dekadrachm
      Author's Response
      lol, how does this always managed to get reviewed after it was buried? thanks though lol, was thinking about updating soon
  5. WOOLOO
    WOOLOO
    5/5,
    you have the b(o-o)d seal of approval
    1. Dekadrachm
      Author's Response
      lol thanks
  6. LyricLyricandmoreLyric
    LyricLyricandmoreLyric
    5/5,
    Hey do you think you could maybe figure out a way to make weapons that actually consume ammo? I've always had a bit of a grudge against the energy thing, maybe you could do some experimenting with throwables (the item looks like a gun in your hands, but you "throw" the item to fire maybe? and then to make the "thrown" item more bullet-like up the values for projectile speed and cooldown, just a suggestion but if you have other ideas, by all means, do whatever works, not sure how reload would work with that) as for the style of the ammo consuming weapon maybe do something based lightly on the assualt rifle from Halo Reach but not an exact copy. If possible a reload animation would be awesome, that's what I'm really missing without ammo consumption.
    1. Dekadrachm
      Author's Response
      I could probably do that, it's not a bad idea it'll let you save energy at the cost of bullets.
  7. jonathonspy
    jonathonspy
    5/5,
    its a good mod
    1. Dekadrachm
      Author's Response
      Thanks! Haha, I'm working on a new update so stay tuned!
  8. Armok
    Armok
    5/5,
    1st of all this mod is pretty cool, can't wait to see what new weapons will be implemented, 2nd as for a weapon request here it is
    weapon name: Overlord's Scythe
    type: broadsword
    tier: 6
    appearance: a sinister obsidian scythe with a cruel looking blade, etched into it are sinister blood runes (primarily on the blade) and on the head bit (a.k.a the part that connects the blade to the shaft/staff) a red eye eerily reminiscent of the ruin.
    primary ability: killing things with this weapon will slightly heal the player
    secondary ability: for the price of part of the player's health the scythe will summon a guided blood orb that deals the same damage as the weapon does
    extra: the scythe should deal 40 dps and should be quite expensive (a.k.a late/ end game materials with a good deal of obsidian thrown around)
    1. Dekadrachm
      Author's Response
      I'll see what I can do :)
  9. EnderMImi
    EnderMImi
    5/5,
    Version: 0.0.5.1
    I want a giant laser pew pew cannon !!!
    1. Dekadrachm
      Author's Response
      Sounds do-able.
  10. varn1111
    varn1111
    5/5,
    Version: 0.0.3
    nice mod(looks around) could i perhaps order some explosives?
    1. Dekadrachm
      Author's Response
      Tell me what u have in mind
  11. nikcar4
    nikcar4
    5/5,
    Version: 0.0.2
    class! what kind of weapons the order?

Russian I'm sorry for the mistake
    1. Dekadrachm
      Author's Response
      Any weapon you want :)
  12. JezaMK2
    JezaMK2
    5/5,
    Version: 0.0.2
    Have you thought about moving this to the Steam Workshop?
    Also I love the mod to heck :)
    1. Dekadrachm
      Author's Response
      Haha, thanks a ton! I haven't really thought about it, but I can if needed.
  13. Sigfiend
    Sigfiend
    1/5,
    Version: 3.0.4
    No updates and as far as I can tell no plans to.
    1. Dekadrachm
      Author's Response
      Hmmm, who knows maybe I'll just update it because I can. Idk, most likely not...
  14. cadenronin
    cadenronin
    5/5,
    It still doesn't work but if it gets fixed it will probably be my favorite mod
    1. Dekadrachm
      Author's Response
      Cannot be updated currently however people may ask for permission to update and continue my mod.
  15. kajtekk
    kajtekk
    4/5,
    Mod doesn't work, but i think it's a good idea, help!
    1. Dekadrachm
      Author's Response
      Outdated, cannot be updated by me.
  16. HungerGamer45
    HungerGamer45
    5/5,
    amazing great concept and great for ingame fun
    My request/idea
    Melee:Haliegh's comet sword (sword that shoots ice and freezes stuff
  17. ZephaniahNoah
    ZephaniahNoah
    5/5,
    This mod is so cool I love it! But I can't play it anymore... Can you please update it?
    1. Dekadrachm
      Author's Response
      possibly, sorry its not updated yet
  18. Walker Boh
    Walker Boh
    3/5,
    Crashes latest game build on load-up; please update.
    1. Dekadrachm
      Author's Response
      Okay, can you send me your log in a Pm?
  19. Dullahan2
    Dullahan2
    4/5,
    Heres an Order:
    [
    Name:Flamma Equo (latin for Flame Horse)
    Type:Flamethrower
    Ability:Fires sparks that grow in size over distance
    Color:Mareen/Light Coral
    Tier:6
    Design:In the likeness of a Warhammer 40k imperial flamer
    ]
    I hope for any feedback you might have, good day.
  20. kidthig
    kidthig
    1/5,
    got a problem when I download it, it comes up notepad help please
    1. Dekadrachm
      Author's Response
      This mod is outdated currently