1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

The Black Market 0.0.6

Advanced, high-quality, shady, weaponry for the public to use!

1. Mobius Armor/ fixes

Dekadrachm
    After some time pondering on some ideas me, the head of the black market industries has decided to create something amazing...

I'm sure most of the users remember the awesome rifle Mobius? Well, most probably remember it but couldn't afford it... Ehem anyways since I loved how awesome the gun was in general me and the design team have created a new type of armor based off of the Mobius rifle.

The armor doesn't protect well, but it has extreme energy capacity. Also the armor gives extra bonuses.

Mobius Helmet- Emits a bright blue glow allowing user to see in the dark.

Mobius Chest- Modifies your circulatory system to deliver oxygen and everything else to your cells more effectively allowing faster running speeds.

Mobius Legs- Gives a robotic boost to your jump.

With that out of the way, it is priced at a lowish price of 50 diamonds per armor piece.

Also we fixed an error found in the Mobius rifle's projectile system that was causing a different color glow than the bullet, how weird. In any case there is now a blue glow around the bullets instead of a red one.

We also fixed an annoying addition to the Enforcer armor set. If you had this before you will know what we are talking about.

Anyways Enjoy users!

Armor created by Artist eLe. All I did was code it and color it to fit the Mobius,
    Kaireo and siegeseya like this.
Return to update list...