1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

The Black Market 0.0.6

Advanced, high-quality, shady, weaponry for the public to use!

1. Major Improments.

Dekadrachm
    Hello users of the black market, Today we have been hard at work in making sure everything you do associated with us is at best.

To start off, as mentioned on the main page, Our head art designer "eLe" has done an exceptional job in recreating the "Enforcer's Armor" to look like less crap in general. Also the material used in the enforcer armor is a higher element level then before. However with every improvement something happens. To start off a major improvement is protection. One of our testing personnel went on a test run with the product and he said "The whole time I couldn't even feel the enemies attacks, Wait... what if I have to go pee!". Which basically means your almost indestructible as far as our tests go. Also if you have to go pee because of him we integrated a built in bathroom.

Now a defect of the product... With all the armor plating there wasn't enough room to add energy storage. So now your stuck with you plain energy pool plus a tiny bit more energy form the back up batteries in this suit.

Also the price for each piece has been increased from 15 to 50 per item in the set. It is still well worth it due to all of the improvements.

Now with some other item fixes.

Almost every custom and non custom gun had some error. So what we did was fix them all yay!

The next is prices, I don't know what egg head was doing the prices but they all made no sense, some were super high while others were super low, we fixed that. We made some prices higher and some prices lower.

Another thing I fixed was while reviewing the console I have noticed that one of our product descriptions had a typo error we fixed that. It used to say wuth instead with stupid whoever did that... *Lie Non of these errors are because of me *Lie.

Oh, also we some custom weapons

The Helios blade, alpha, omega, firesprite, and that's it.

Also added the Mobius Pistol.

As always, enjoy!
    Kaireo and neon_xeon like this.
Return to update list...