1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

The Black Market 0.0.6

Advanced, high-quality, shady, weaponry for the public to use!

1. Sorta Overhaul

Dekadrachm
    AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, I did this in character but it didn't save which really made me mad!

Anyways I'll just do it quick.

Added a couple new weapons...

Train gun Mk 1-3

Zeta,

Epyslon something like that

the honest man

chimeras breath

I think maybe more idk if your weapons not here please re-request it because of it being buried in messages in the discussion page.

I added bounty hunting which is a bit sketchy at the moment which I will be working on in the next update.

Added better balancing and mod progression, when you first start off you have access to T1-T2 weapons and as you progress in the game better stock will be available. This stops T1 people form mining a bunch on planets getting a crap ton of diamonds and then buying a high level weapon and the breezing through the game without challenge.

Added new armor set cannoneer which is currently cosmetic.

Fixed a bunch of things.

added a custom quest to get the traingun which is not called that actually.

I'm sure I added a ton more but can't remember at all. If you find bugs please report them because this is bound to have bugs. Also ignore the perfectly generic item when using admin. That will be fixed soon I don't want to remove it since it serves a purpose.

As always thank you for using the black market mod and enjoy!
    StarScribe and siegeseya like this.
Return to update list...