1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

The Black Market 0.0.6

Advanced, high-quality, shady, weaponry for the public to use!

1. Sprites changes

Dekadrachm
    Hello all, today we have a few small changes within our console and our products.

Recently I have noticed with our bounty station the logo/iconic image was an ugly orange arrow. I have redid the iconic image and replaced it with a loveable penguin.

More things I noticed while using the station I saw that the interface buttons made no sense. Extract? extract what?, your hopes and dreams of getting a reward? I have changed the button to scan as if in scanning your bounty ticket for the reward. Also who doesn't like penguins? I added a few penguins to the scan button to spice things up.

Also you know those useless tokens I have my penguin pal give you? Well yeah they unlock stock within the console I will soon have a use for these other than that. I in fact updated its design to look more... appealing so that you will be tempted to keep them, kind of like a token of our gratitude.

Recently a "friendly hacker" took a stroll through one of our consoles database and noticed a file was misplaced within. He alerted us and that should now be fixed :zzz:...

With these small changed out of the way you can get back to the mass destruction of that planet your on...

Have a good day.

-Black Market Incorporation.
Return to update list...