1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

The Black Market 0.0.6

Advanced, high-quality, shady, weaponry for the public to use!

1. Events!

Dekadrachm
    Hello everyone, recently...

I was talking to myself again in the dark like a creepy person and though of an idea that my boost sells within my company. I came up with the idea of events every once in a while I will make a new weapon only available during this short amount of time. There is only one version of this weapon ever created making this extremely rare. Like most guns, they get tested by your friendly neighborhood bounty hunter at the outpost. He is the only person with a copy because he tested it. That's the only way you will be able to get it.

After the 4th of July this weapon will no longer be available. so hurry.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This events weapon: "Lazer Rifle"

Lazer rifle is the 4th of July event weapon. Obtained through the outpost bounty hunter. You must have at least ship T2 to buy it. There is only one of this weapon in the Starbound universe losing it means its gone forever

Good Luck!

Yozora likes this.
Return to update list...