1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

The Dandelion Item Pack 2017-02-18

A little item pack from a new modder.

1. DiesePower
    As a preface, this modpack isn't anything huge or amazing. It's a collection of my first item modding experiences, and a few requests from my friends. Included in the pack are the items and sets below:

The Speedster Set:

[​IMG]

This set was inspired by the numerous fanarts I've seen of Novakids with wings! Of course, none of them really matched on their sprites, so each set of wings is color-matched to the vanilla Novakid gas colors. Each set also includes some smaller ear wings as a separate head piece.

Notes:

• Apologies for the green Novakid modeling the purple set. For some reason, the mannequin doesn't like to show off the purple colors, but it works on the player model.
    • As of now, I'm not aware of any way to apply the 'fullbright' that Novakids have on their bodies. For the proper effect, you'll need to have an augment that produces light.
    • Both of the parts are craftable on the crafting wheel.

The Hummingbird Set:

[​IMG]

This non-dyeable set was inspired by a character concept: A Hummingbird Avian, small but fast.

Notes:
    • This set cannot be dyed.
    • This set is color-matched to a color from Colorbound.
    • Both parts can be crafted on the crafting wheel.

The Fishonista Set:

[​IMG]

This headpiece was a request for a friend! She wanted to wear both the beret and the three-eyed glasses at the same time, so I simply merged the sprites.

Notes:
    • This headpiece can be crafted in the crafting wheel.

Water Sprite's Coral Horns:

[​IMG]

This piece was actually made to remake my Terraria character. It's super specific, but I felt like I should include it anyways. This is color-picked to match a skin tone for the Munari Race, but the race mod isn't required to use this piece.

Notes:
    • This piece cannot be dyed.
    • This headpiece can be crafted in the crafting wheel.

Novakid's Improvised Flamethrower:

[​IMG]
    A weapon for a personal save, this is essentially a slightly-powered up, reskinned standalone Flamethrower.

Notes:
    • This weapon can be crafted at the Anvil
    • This weapon can be upgraded in the Ancient Vault.

Engineer's Shock Fists:

[​IMG]

A request from a friend, for some custom-colored Claw gloves that do Electric damage!

Notes:
    • This weapon can be crafted at the Anvil.
    • This weapon can be upgraded in the Ancient Vault

Again, this isn't a huge or serious modpack, but it might update should more friend requests happen or more ideas happen. But until then, enjoy this little Modpack! If there are any issues, feel free to give me a holler, I'll do my best to help out!​
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    Anyone can use this mod in their mod compilation without the author's consent.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    Anyone can alter/redistribute the mod's assets without the author's consent.
    Yoseiri likes this.