1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

The Epicness Gun

The most epic gun EVER!

1. 10060824
    1/5,
    its bad
  2. Sir.Starbound o' pengz
    Sir.Starbound o' pengz
    1/5,
    I can already see this gun compared to every other weapon I have....This gun sucks!
  3. JDBischoff
    JDBischoff
    5/5,
    Very nice job
  4. Mr awesome357
    Mr awesome357
    2/5,
    i figured out how to beef it up to 100 shots per second and it does 10000 damage now
  5. hobodeww
    hobodeww
    1/5,
    OMG! it only does ten damage when a lousy gun at my tier does at least 20!
  6. patrin
    patrin
    1/5,
    why spend your time downloading this useless mod when u could do something better...... like read a book, or install a mod that ACTUALLY ADDS SOMETHING TO YOUR GAME EXPERIENCE
  7. Destroyer of you
    Destroyer of you
    1/5,
    OWW MY GOD caugh caugh sorry i just dont think this mod is good enough make the weapon do more damage and awesome effects like make peeps naked then itll be cool
  8. 0XxTheRiderxX0
    0XxTheRiderxX0
    1/5,
    It's not good
  9. Chaonix
    Chaonix
    1/5,
    boo.
  10. goldenninja037
    goldenninja037
    1/5,
    This gun is definitely not the epicest gun ever as it only does ten damage per shot. I once found an avian blaster that shot nearly 20 times per second and dealt over 150 damage per shot and its fairly weak for the tier I'm on. ten damage is pretty much only good in the lower tiers and even then if you want a cheaty gun you should go with the ultimate gun from the creative mode mod.
  11. aidan1001
    aidan1001
    1/5,
    only ten dmamge