1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

The Essential Delorean DMC12 Mod 1.0.0

Ride Around Back to the Future Style in your very own DMC12

1. captainrumbarrels
    THE ESSENTIAL DELOREAN DMC12 MOD
    Ever wanted something more than a simple hoverbike? How about hoverboards? Or a Delorean? or a FLYING Delorean? With this mod you can have your very own DMC12! This mod has seveal references to the legendary trilogy, both in flavour text, apparrel and even the scripts the mod uses to make everything work. This mod will no doubt add some great flavor to the game. Take your friends for a ride and listen to some great tunes on the radio!

HOW TO USE THE MOD
    1. Build a lvl1 inventor's table
    2. Build the time-machine workstation
    3. Craft whatever back to the future lifestyle items you wish.

DELOREAN:CLASSIC CONTROLS
    PrimaryFire (driverseat) = Switch lights on and off
    AltFire (driverseat) = Horn
    WSAD = Up Down Left Right
    SpaceBar = Jump
    PrimaryFire (passengerseat) = Turn Radio On

DELOREAN:2015 CONTROLS
    PrimaryFire (driverseat) = Switch lights and gravity, on and off
    WSAD = Up Down Left Right
    PrimaryFire (passengerseat) = Turn Radio On
    AltFire (passengerseat) = Horn

SOUND FX USED
    All time machine sounds are straight from soundclips of the Delorean driving
    Soundtrack:
    1. Back to the Future Theme
    2. Huey Lewis & The News
    3. Phil collins
    4. Journey
    5. Belinda Carlisle
    6. Michael Bolton
    7. Mr. Mister

ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS:
    I used the radio lua script from the folks who made the hover bus mod so credit to you guys.
    Special thanks to everyone on my discord channel and the Chucklefish forums for helping me with coding.

CONTACT ME:
    If you would like to ask me questions or see what I'm up to, check out my Discord Server or join my Steam Group if you want to organise games and various multiplayer related things.

Hope people have great fun with this mod

--------------------

Other Mods I Made
    The Essential: Jetpack Mod
    The Essential: Naked and Screaming Mod
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    Anyone can use this mod in their mod compilation without the author's consent.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before altering/redistributing any assets included in this mod.
    Maxosik likes this.

Recent Reviews

1. Lightning Wing
    Lightning Wing
    1/5,
    Version: 1.0.0
    The download link no longer works. I REALLY want this mod outside steam since I'm a MASSIVE BTTF fan. Please fix it!
  2. ZeckArtCZ
    ZeckArtCZ
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0.0
    Amazing! It works just fine and it's full of brilliant easter eggs and references that make me remember my childhood, always watching the trilogy, and then later years, spent rewatching it all. And I cannot believe I ecided to rate the mod just now. It's been here for quite some time now...