1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

The Essential Jetpack Mod 1.1.1

Fly like a bird! Then hit a wall

1. SuperSonic Thunder 1.0.9

captainrumbarrels
    I made a few mistakes in the last update.

This is a patch that fixes a few issues relating to energy usage. Also managed to perfect the T3 Jetpack in Zero Gravity movement - Finally! Don't know what the hell I was thinking with the jump combos before!

Some people have been requesting the return of the teleportation item I had. I also added a successor to the personal teleporter - The Teleshield (or Gravity Device in game). This is essentially a weapon that fires a cluster of projectiles that freeze in mid air and create a very intensive repulsion field to all but projectiles (since the field generators are projectiles themselves it doesn't make sense for them to repel each other - LOGIC (0_o). The Alt Fire with this weapon is the ability to teleport as far as your cursor allows.

I believe until I find more bugs. This mod is now finished and I do not plan to add anything new.

This has been a wonderful Journey for me in learning how to script and mod for the game. It has taken some time but I hope you all Enjoy it.

Fly Safe Me Hearties!

Images

1. zerogfield.gif
Return to update list...